444 wheel weight project
-
Harry
- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:33 am
- Location: Lockport,NY
- Has thanked: 13367 times
- Been thanked: 9950 times
444 wheel weight project
Yesterday I completed one side of the wheel weights. I used the weights I removed from the 446 that weighed 40 lbs each for 80 lbs per side. Then added the one I had on the 444 but had to adapt transition plates to mount them. These weight 40 lbs also. This puts 120 lbs per side. Now to complete other side.
- Attachments
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
-
Harry
- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:33 am
- Location: Lockport,NY
- Has thanked: 13367 times
- Been thanked: 9950 times
Re: 444 wheel weight project
Finished the left side wheel weights today, was a pita. For some reason they just didn’t want to bolt on tge same as tge other side. With a few adjustments and persistence they were bolted on. Now put on the chains and the plow and it will be ready. With the Berco blower I purchased there was the brackets and plastic soft cab that I also might install.
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226