low profile solution
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 21004 times
- Been thanked: 15546 times
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6943 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
-
Eugen
- Posts: 5409
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 pm
- Location: Romania
- Has thanked: 14437 times
- Been thanked: 17569 times
- Contact:
Re: low profile solution
Luckily I don't have concrete floor in the tent, I can dig a pit in a hurry!
-
thebuildist
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:09 pm
- Location: Atlanta, ga
- Has thanked: 895 times
- Been thanked: 3541 times
Re: low profile solution
Ace-in-the-hole meets Jack-in-the-box:
Jack-in-the-hole!
Jack-in-the-hole!
"Never be afraid to try something new. How hard can it be?"
-
JSinMO
- Posts: 2024
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:16 pm
- Location: Missouri
- Has thanked: 15778 times
- Been thanked: 9033 times
Re: low profile solution
That’s a heck of a solution! I don’t think I could stand tearing a hole in my floor!
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 21004 times
- Been thanked: 15546 times
Re: low profile solution
Some one was having a little photo phunn there . I have see that cut out before . Grease intersepter and drain line for a shop floor . Back it the day I helped my brother the plumber put in a couple . But where there is a jack , jokester , and a hole in the floor . There will be pics.
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Mad Tractor Builder
-
thebuildist
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:09 pm
- Location: Atlanta, ga
- Has thanked: 895 times
- Been thanked: 3541 times
Re: low profile solution
I just goes to show you: Just when you think you're smart, you find out that you don't know jack!
Bob
Bob
"Never be afraid to try something new. How hard can it be?"