I’ll have to start lookin for a cactus.
Noel
What did Santa bring you? Christmas 2021 edition
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6943 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6943 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
Re: What did Santa bring you? Christmas 2021 edition
Thanks Dave.
made this to put in the tractor. Looks alright. Noel
-
Eugen
- Posts: 5409
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 pm
- Location: Romania
- Has thanked: 14437 times
- Been thanked: 17569 times
- Contact:
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6943 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
Re: What did Santa bring you? Christmas 2021 edition
Now now, Eugen. I'll tell the
what you said. And you don't want that.
Noel
what you said. And you don't want that. Noel
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 21004 times
- Been thanked: 15546 times
-
Eugen
- Posts: 5409
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 pm
- Location: Romania
- Has thanked: 14437 times
- Been thanked: 17569 times
- Contact:
Re: What did Santa bring you? Christmas 2021 edition
I'm laughing because it's cute! Please tell your
that it is a lovely thing what she's done!
I don't want no trouble! 
that it is a lovely thing what she's done! -
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6943 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
Re: What did Santa bring you? Christmas 2021 edition
Ok Eugen, I won’t say nuthin. Just to keep you out of trouble.
Noel
Noel