Not surprising wd40 as it was made from chemicals that resembled refined fish oils.
Arthritis in hands
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4196
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 20999 times
- Been thanked: 15540 times
Re: Arthritis in hands
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Mad Tractor Builder
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4196
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 20999 times
- Been thanked: 15540 times
Re: Arthritis in hands
I am taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin , cod liver oil , doing my best to remove sugar ,alcohol , carbs in general and seed oils from my diet . I am going to make a copper bracelet and put it on one side only to see if there is a difference . Still early in these trials so hard to tell yet . I have been drinking a glass of homemade v8 vegtable cocktail we make every year for me . It has tomatoes ,cabbage , cucumbers, carrots , spinach , onions, garlic , sea salt, black pepper , tumeric, cellery , peppers .
Things went from tolerable to having dificulty doing up buttons , writing or starting nuts and bolts last winter . I am hoping by end of winter this year to be back in the tolerable catigory again . I don't expect to find a cure but hope if I can do enough little things that will alow me to work away on small stuff like carbs without all the pain in tthe hands .
will report on result
Things went from tolerable to having dificulty doing up buttons , writing or starting nuts and bolts last winter . I am hoping by end of winter this year to be back in the tolerable catigory again . I don't expect to find a cure but hope if I can do enough little things that will alow me to work away on small stuff like carbs without all the pain in tthe hands .
will report on result
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Mad Tractor Builder
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6940 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6940 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
Re: Arthritis in hands
Yes Bob. It is.myerslawnandgarden wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:16 pmNoel, is that copper?propane1 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 6:59 am Dave you might try this. Some say it works and some say it doesn't, no medical evidence that says it works. But can’t hurt to try. It was common to see people wearing them years ago. I knew a mechanic from 50/60 years ago that wore one. And if he wore one I’d say it works.
Look it up on the internet and see.
Noel
Bob
Noel
-
Harry
- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:33 am
- Location: Lockport,NY
- Has thanked: 13367 times
- Been thanked: 9957 times
Re: Arthritis in hands
I went to the doc the other day and they gave me shots in the palms of my hands for the trigger finger situation I was having. I can tell the difference already, no more locking up of my fingers. Tests in a few weeks for the nerves running through my wrists for carpal tunnel.
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4196
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 20999 times
- Been thanked: 15540 times