Seat time
-
Harry
- Posts: 2287
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:33 am
- Location: Lockport,NY
- Has thanked: 13375 times
- Been thanked: 9965 times
Seat time
I have gotten my share of seat time this past week on the 644 lbh. Digging out an area with hoe. Back filling with clay and rock dirt from septic system job last summer. Then moving top soil over buried clay. Spread top soil with hoe bucket. Then ran troybilt tiller over to smooth out top soil. This is an area I raised a low area 12”. Going to be another bed for arborvitae hedge.
Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
-
Eugen
- Posts: 5409
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 pm
- Location: Romania
- Has thanked: 14437 times
- Been thanked: 17569 times
- Contact:
Re: Seat time
I got a little seat time too, 644 moving a few buckets of a-gravel donated by the neighbour.