self propelled log splitter
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 21004 times
- Been thanked: 15546 times
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6943 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
Re: self propelled log splitter
Hehe. I saw one on you tube quite a while ago made out of a Ford LGT tractor. They extended the front end and put the splitter there.
That’s neatly built. Would work good.
Thanks Dave.
Noel
That’s neatly built. Would work good.
Thanks Dave.
Noel
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 21004 times
- Been thanked: 15546 times
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6943 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
Re: self propelled log splitter
Found the one I was talking about. A few pictures. A Jacobsen not a ford. I guess I had my name wrong. Hehe.
Noel
Noel
-
Eugen
- Posts: 5409
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 pm
- Location: Romania
- Has thanked: 14437 times
- Been thanked: 17569 times
- Contact:
Re: self propelled log splitter
When you have many tractors and each becomes an implement. But then you also need doubles!!! 