and I walking the garden to see what seeds are ready and there is some broccoli heads forming . there is enough for 2 to have with dinner tomorrow. Garden still producing
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 21003 times
- Been thanked: 15546 times
Garden still producing
and I walking the garden to see what seeds are ready and there is some broccoli heads forming . there is enough for 2 to have with dinner tomorrow. Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Mad Tractor Builder
-
propane1
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:32 am
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Has thanked: 6943 times
- Been thanked: 11104 times
Re: Garden still producing
Try supper and a few candles for a romantic evening , with the
.
Let me know if it worked Dave. I might try it on my
Hehe, naa, I may as well just eat and say nuthin.
Think about tractors.
Noel
. Let me know if it worked Dave. I might try it on my
Hehe, naa, I may as well just eat and say nuthin.
Noel
-
Eugen
- Posts: 5409
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 pm
- Location: Romania
- Has thanked: 14437 times
- Been thanked: 17569 times
- Contact:
-
DavidBarkey
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:35 am
- Location: Waverley On.
- Has thanked: 21003 times
- Been thanked: 15546 times
Re: Garden still producing
The
likes it when I am thinking about tractors , that meen I am too busy to bug her Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Mad Tractor Builder