Search found 5409 matches

by Eugen
Thu Aug 27, 2026 5:56 pm
Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
Topic: 400 repower
Replies: 7
Views: 6861
Romania

Re: 400 repower

It's probably hard to remember, because it was a while ago. When I got the 644 from the Bonnechere Valley, it came literally as a box of parts and a diesel engine. I was told by the PO that he intended to install the diesel engine in it. Unexperienced as I was (and still am), I planned on installing ...
by Eugen
Thu Aug 27, 2026 5:39 pm
Forum: Restorations
Topic: 646-75lbh Restoration
Replies: 89
Views: 205747
Romania

Re: 646-75lbh Restoration


anouther thought , what are the chances of building the worn area up with weld and then boring to reduce amount of material needed to be removed . it is cast steel , not iron . Harry , Eugene , what do think ?


In my little experience, building up the area with weld has not worked up so well ...
by Eugen
Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:14 pm
Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
Topic: Georgian Bay Steam show
Replies: 10
Views: 7233
Romania

Re: Georgian Bay Steam show

Thanks Dave! Great pictures!
by Eugen
Sun Aug 02, 2026 7:08 am
Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
Topic: Georgian Bay Steam show
Replies: 10
Views: 7233
Romania

Re: Georgian Bay Steam show

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics! Thanks for doing this, it'll bring back nice memories. The kids are excited as they remember the ahow, in fact for the longest time the most popular evening story they asked for was how we went to the show.
by Eugen
Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:18 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Pictures: this moment
Replies: 1329
Views: 1461767
Romania

Re: Pictures: this moment

Greetings from the Mediterranean shores of Greece. Found this beach miles long, park wherever, no bars, crystal clear water that's shallow for long enough not to stress the kids every minute, no big waves, perfect weather so far. We are on a one week vacation trip.

IMG_6265.jpeg

IMG_6243.jpeg ...
by Eugen
Fri Jul 17, 2026 1:03 am
Forum: Case Colt Ingersoll Discussion
Topic: Lift float feature
Replies: 3
Views: 4539
Romania

Re: Lift float feature

I used the float feature on my Case tractor quite often. But I was as surprised as you to find that the Kubota has a float feature too, on the loader. But I never seem to need it. :wave:
by Eugen
Fri Jul 17, 2026 12:59 am
Forum: Garden
Topic: garden planting
Replies: 45
Views: 73791
Romania

Re: garden planting

The sunflowers are growing well. We skipped planting a garden this year, just too much work on the house renovations. I have, however, planted about an acre of alfalfa. Most work done by the neighbour with his big tractor. The idea is to establish this acre for the next few years with alfalfa as ...
by Eugen
Fri Jul 17, 2026 12:44 am
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: The Projects Never End
Replies: 101
Views: 96140
Romania

Re: The Projects Never End

I have been sooo behind with all your projects guys, it's not even funny. But now I've read the last few pages of this thread, and I'm impressed with all the stuff you guys do. As stumps go, that's a pretty good looking one. Being birch, not so useful though, but for fire. Great :j
by Eugen
Fri Jul 10, 2026 1:46 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: Happy Birthday monkey but
Replies: 2
Views: 2907
Romania

Re: Happy Birthday monkey but

Happy birthday Jake! How time flies, he was certainly a young boy when I first met him.
by Eugen
Wed Jul 08, 2026 5:01 pm
Forum: My Other Tractor Is
Topic: Another project completed
Replies: 2
Views: 3575
Romania

Re: Another project completed

One step at a time. Nothing can stop a man who has a shop and a working forklift! :thumbsup:

Hm.. I think we need a forklift emoji :hm: