Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.
-
Spike188
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:58 pm
- Location: Ayr Ontario
- Has thanked: 9903 times
- Been thanked: 6117 times
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.
Fall is here and the first frost has kissed the trees. This evening will be spent with extended family. Peach, and a pumpkin pie are creations from the summers bounty. Merri wanted a lemon pie, to keep her happy, I made one of those also.
Spike Colt - 9 & 10, Case - 108, 118, 444, 446, 448, 646, 646bh, Ingersoll 4016, 4118AH
-
RoamingGnome
- Posts: 959
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:54 am
- Location: Hamilton, ON
- Has thanked: 13328 times
- Been thanked: 4754 times
Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.
@Spike188 - a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and Merri!
I'm sure your family is in for an awesome dinner !

I'm sure your family is in for an awesome dinner !
'68 Case 195, '84 Case 446, '88 Ingersoll 222 - and 1965 Case 530ck (fullsize backhoe)