The weather

Shoot the breeze here.
Timj United States of America

Re: The weather

Post by Timj »

DavidBarkey wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:42 pm @Timj Got any ice skates ?? might as well have some fun with it .
No skate's Dave, haven't skated since I was a kid. Wonder if I still could, probably but would hurt for a week if I fell. :rofl:
I think most of the ice is going to be north of me. It snowed for a while this afternoon, then sleet, and switched over to rain. :78:
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
JSinMO United States of America

Post by JSinMO »

Spring is certainly here! Trees have buds, grass is growing to the point i probably should have mowed it already. I even heard frogs singing last night.
But we’re a little too warm for this time of year. 85F here today. In April that means storms! Heavy to severe storms overnight tonight. I hate when that come in at night. I’m sure the weather radio will be going off after bed time.
MattA United States of America

Post by MattA »

65F here and sunny today :cheers: What's left of my lawn hasn't started greening up much yet.
Ingersoll 4016
MattA United States of America

Post by MattA »

I've noticed every time @propane1 posts the weather screen shot, he has adds displayed on the screen. If you have an android phone, I can post some info at some point for reducing the number if adds and or blocking the adds. I also see no adds on most websites.
Ingersoll 4016
Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

JSinMO wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:51 pm Spring is certainly here! Trees have buds, grass is growing to the point i probably should have mowed it already. I even heard frogs singing last night.
But we’re a little too warm for this time of year. 85F here today. In April that means storms! Heavy to severe storms overnight tonight. I hate when that come in at night. I’m sure the weather radio will be going off after bed time.
Still 1-2 feet of snow here but had 2 days in the 40-45 degree range. The swamp is starting to fill with water, sandhill cranes, swans, geese,red winged blackbirds and apparently these :cuss:
IMG_0081.jpg
Little bugger flew past me and landed on the house. It was 38f at the time. YEP spring is here :drink:

:cheers:
Gordy
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

MattA wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:21 pm I've noticed every time @propane1 posts the weather screen shot, he has adds displayed on the screen. If you have an android phone, I can post some info at some point for reducing the number if adds and or blocking the adds. I also see no adds on most websites.
Matt, I think my phone is an iPhone 6 or 7. I think. I have no idea what an android phone is. I am by no means skilled in phones, computers and how they work. :giggle:
I just sorta get by.
No adds would be a nice thing. My daughter is always wanting me to update my phone. Every time it updates more adds appear it seems. So I don’t update it, if I can get away with it. :giggle:

Noel
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

First real thunder banger rolled through in the middle of the night , but has calmed down for now . Reminents of what caused some nasty stuff for you guys south of the great lakes . Expect it to be on and off all day . As long as we don't loose power I will be hiding in the shop all day .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

propane1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:43 am
MattA wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:21 pm I've noticed every time @propane1 posts the weather screen shot, he has adds displayed on the screen. If you have an android phone, I can post some info at some point for reducing the number if adds and or blocking the adds. I also see no adds on most websites.
Matt, I think my phone is an iPhone 6 or 7. I think. I have no idea what an android phone is. I am by no means skilled in phones, computers and how they work. :giggle:
I just sorta get by.
No adds would be a nice thing. My daughter is always wanting me to update my phone. Every time it updates more adds appear it seems. So I don’t update it, if I can get away with it. :giggle:

Noel
I hear you Noel. I told the :wife: to stop doing the updates for facebook. There was crap in the user agreement you had to opt out of before you clicked the accept button, so If you did not read all the way through the user agreement you got a bunch of crap added onto your computer. At one point over half of her laptop screens usable/work space was filled with search engines. :cuss:

For me it is a crap shoot :hitsfan: weather the update is going to make things better or worse mostly :hitsfan: it seems.

:cheers:
Gordy
Harry United States of America

Post by Harry »

Were supposed to get heavy rain and thunderstorms today. Grands are over this morning so they are building a tent to play and hide under when the big boomers move in. :8: Making memories today. :thumbsup: :peace: Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Harry wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:14 am Were supposed to get heavy rain and thunderstorms today. Grands are over this morning so they are building a tent to play and hide under when the big boomers move in. :8: Making memories today. :thumbsup: :peace: Harry
That's great Harry! :)

Thunder and heavy rain here too, overnight and still on and off now. :!:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush: