Urbana Oh - 446 ? - $450.

If you have something to sell, or you seek, or you see something for sale out there and want to post it here to help your fellow members, it goes here.
crazycase Great Britain

Urbana Oh - 446 ? - $450.

Post by crazycase »

https://dayton.craigslist.org/grd/d/urb ... 57355.html
Case IH Lawn Tractor - $450 (Urbana)
https://images.craigslist.org/00b0b_ljW ... 00x450.jpg
image.png
Older model Case IH lawn tractor with snow plow. Starts and runs well. Hydraulic lift for snow plow and rear hydraulics available for attachments as well. No know age or hour meter.

NOT MINE MORE PICS IN LISTING
crazycase Great Britain

Re: Urbana Oh - 446 ? - $450.

Post by crazycase »

To my Canadian Brothers
This a typical tractor for sale around here
The guy hasn't got a clue what he's trying to sell
BUT there are other guys that know what they have
I've picked up tractors for years and years and now have way to many
I've run out of room, I might be able to fit one more in the barn but for sure there's not any room to work on it
Do ya think I have a problem, hell yes, I don't want my fleet to get parted out one by one that's not my way
of doing things, I'd rather see them go to a good home and make someone happy with a year round work horse
Us guys know what these tractors are capable of I've plowed snow that was over my hood many of times
My friends could not believe what these tractors could do, cutting long grass and making my yard look like a golf course
Roy my best friend was always liking the Case brand it was dam hard getting him off my tractors
I always wanted him to have one but he never had the room or the time, I never got one around before he passed away
He like some of us had Dad's tractors he had 3 or 4 Cubbies he never like saying Case was better but I know in his heart he knew Case was the better tractors for bigger yards, not saying the Cub wasn't a great stump pulling unit with there smaller Kohler engines and low geared transmission's
It's like everything else you enjoy a lot of good things with memory's of the past
Been doing a whole lot of thinking the past few weeks and thinking of the good old days more like the great old days when this body could do no wrong riding dirt bikes in the great countryside's in the upper parts of Michigan and the even better U P , days and days of riding seeing things not alot of people get to see
same way with snow machines other then being cold as posable getting lost and can find your tracks getting back, didn't have that problem on my dirt bikes, well back to garden tractors I'm going to start listing a few of them so if ya pass the test one could be yours, sorry for the long post I do that more now days then ever before, talked with Bart today you older guys might remember him from Tom and Jacks site, the good old days
Thanks for reading about how I'm doing and felling\ :violin:

crazycase :bla:
Spike188 Canada

Post by Spike188 »

Well CC we all have those days. Maybe our new Smiley will make you feel just a little better. After a hard days work hanging with our tractor buddys is a good way to wind down and thinks about good times.

Taking time to bring back memories, :creeper:

Spike
Spike Colt - 9 & 10, Case - 108, 118, 444, 446, 448, 646, 646bh, Ingersoll 4016, 4118AH
crazycase Great Britain

Post by crazycase »

188 :cheers:
Your right it's been one of those days for sure :smash:
But this guy made my day :creeper: BIG wench and all :lol:

cc
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Hey cc, thanks for sharing! If I was living near you I'd be over with a case of your favourite beer and we'd kick some tractor tires there! hehe maybe on the happy hunting grounds one day :cheers:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Harry United States of America

Post by Harry »

Thanks for your memory ramble Crazy Case. I always enjoyed hearing what you have to say. Keep tractoring! :thumbsup: :peace: Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226