1977 Case 446 with attachments

If you have something to sell, or you seek, or you see something for sale out there and want to post it here to help your fellow members, it goes here.
RoamingGnome Canada

1977 Case 446 with attachments

Post by RoamingGnome »

As seen on FB, Not my tractor... :wave2:
77 Case 446.jpg
1977 Case 446 16hp Garden Tractor and Attachments
C$6,500
Listed 15 hours ago in Shelburne, ON
Details

Condition
Used - Good

Have a 1977 Case 446 for sale. This tractor has been used on my property since I bought it last year. It works great, and i have spent a ton of money on it. This tractor has a 3 point hitch, along with a flow control valve and a rear pto control for running a tiller (rare to find on these tractors in Canada it seems). I used this to cut my lawn, till my garden, plow/blow my snow, move trailers you name it. The tractor has brand new ag tires but also comes with the original turf tires in great shape. It has a brand new ez-adjust PTO clutch, led light bulbs, 162lb per side john deere combine wheel weights for ultimate traction, tire chains that have about 2 weeks of use, and the front turf tires are less than 6 months old. All fluids have been changed to shell rotella proper grade for each (engine, rear end, hyraulic system). The attachments included are:

-54" plow blade
-48" mower deck with brand new CASE belts
-48" snow thrower that is like NEW with brand new CASE belt
-Rear 48" Tiller with good sharp tines
-3 point hitch with sleeve hitch adapter.
-CAT 1 54" rear grader blade

No rust on this machine, runs good, carb is tuned. I Oiled the hell out of it and the implements since I use it for snow (I don't use salt at my property). Has new intake gaskets and spark plugs. No issues at all. Stripes the lawn very well! Only selling as I have purchased some heavy duty equipment and need the space and money. This machine can literally do anything you need it to at your small acreage. Hate to see it go and I have spent a lot of time and money collecting implements/attachments for it, and purchasing upgraded parts as well. If I was to sell all this stuff separately I could make way more for sure but I am hoping a Case enthusiast snatches this up and gives it the use and care it deserves.

I am sure I am forgetting something. "Hi is this still available" will be ignored because those people usually don't respond back anyways

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 275236139/
'68 Case 195, '84 Case 446, '88 Ingersoll 222 - and 1965 Case 530ck (fullsize backhoe)