New York, Ingersoll 4020 with many accessories

If you have something to sell, or you seek, or you see something for sale out there and want to post it here to help your fellow members, it goes here.
MattA United States of America

New York, Ingersoll 4020 with many accessories

Post by MattA »

I think the seller may have been a member of the old forum... I recall a guy in NY with this exact issue.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/grd/ ... 05961.html

Planning on getting out of the garden tractor business. I've owned and loved my Ingersoll 4020 garden tractor over the last few years, but planning on changing things up. I have the following:

Ingersoll 4020 garden tractor, 399 hours.
Ingersoll RM48 48" mower deck.
Ingersoll mulching blades for 48" deck (not installed in deck.)
Ingersoll SB48 48" snow blower.
Ingersoll UB54 utility blade.
Ingersoll CB34 snow cab (not installed on tractor.)
Ingersoll K-36 towable log splitter.
Ingersoll HVFB Hydra-bagger vacuum.
Ingersoll HCS24W chipper-shredder.
Two sets of wheels, one with garden treads (filled with sodium) and the other with ag tires (not loaded.)

The accessories are all broadly in good condition, excellent paint, limited wear visible. The tractor itself shows well, and has had recent maintenance to make the starting circuit more robust (a known limitation of the Ingersoll tractors, where the entirety of the starting voltage goes through the key switch.) The bummer is that during the maintenance it was discovered that the connecting rod on one of the cylinders has broken, so the tractor is running on a single cylinder now (and likely has for the last year or two judging by the noise.) It is possible to get a replacement long block should you so choose, but full disclosure.

I would STRONGLY prefer to try to sell as many of these things to a single person, as I'm getting out of the Ingersoll life. I know there's numerous folks that still use and love these tractors regularly, so let me know! Will include the manuals for the tractor and all the accessories as part of the sale as well.

Shoot me an email to talk.
Ingersoll 4016