WTB Mower Deck & Mule - 48"

If you have something to sell, or you seek, or you see something for sale out there and want to post it here to help your fellow members, it goes here.
Toolslinger United States of America

WTB Mower Deck & Mule - 48"

Post by Toolslinger »

Looking for a 48" deck for the 444... Need a mule for it too.

I'm trying to consolidate my equipment... I kinda want to sell off my beloved JD 140, but before I do, I need to outfit the 444 to pick up the tasks currently assigned to the 140. That means it needs a deck, and a 48" blower. (might have a line on the blower currently)

I know we're pretty thin around me, so it's a long shot, but can't hurt... I cover the eastern half of PA, northern 2/3 of NJ, and Maryland between York, PA, and Baltimore on a regular basis, so anywhere in that zone might work...

I've got a 38" blower that I can offer as possible trade. Works just fine, but I really don't like the wings for my situation.

Edited... Harry pointed out there is no such thing as a 54" deck... That would make the search a lot harder I guess...
Last edited by Toolslinger on Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DavidBarkey Canada

Re: WTB Mower Deck & Mule 54" or 48"

Post by DavidBarkey »

Toolslinger wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:08 pm Looking for a deck for the 444... Ideally a 54", or possibly 48". Need a mule for it too.

I'm trying to consolidate my equipment... I kinda want to sell off my beloved JD 140, but before I do, I need to outfit the 444 to pick up the tasks currently assigned to the 140. That means it needs a deck, and a 48" blower. (might have a line on the blower currently)

I know we're pretty thin around me, so it's a long shot, but can't hurt... I cover the eastern half of PA, northern 2/3 of NJ, and Maryland between York, PA, and Baltimore on a regular basis, so anywhere in that zone might work...

I've got a 38" blower that I can offer as possible trade. Works just fine, but I really don't like the wings for my situation.
Come for a hunting trip in Canada and you can bag one in my back yard . Rebuilt and ready to go . Just need to put together a mule drive for it . Engen said he has one I could get from him. You could tell them at the boarder that you bagged a deere and thats all thats left . :rofl:
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
MattA United States of America

Re: WTB Mower Deck & Mule - 48"

Post by MattA »

I've had success in the past placing a wanted add.
Ingersoll 4016