Milford MI. - CASE 446 - $1,999.

If you have something to sell, or you seek, or you see something for sale out there and want to post it here to help your fellow members, it goes here.
crazycase Great Britain

Milford MI. - CASE 446 - $1,999.

Post by crazycase »

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/ ... 43329.html

Case 446 tractor, sleeve hitch, and plow - $1,999 (milford)
image.png
Have used this tractor daily to clear and move brush, make trails, plow snow, drag logs, or do other choores. The tractor is powerful, but small enough to work close to the house. Onan engine runs excellent. Has new led headlights. Has wheel weights. Tires in good condition. New air cleaner and gas filter. Reconditioned lift cylender, very smooth, tractor has no leaks. Oil changes per recommended intervals and greased twice a year. Replaced condensor with an electronic ignition module, starts right up. Carburator has been thoroughly cleaned. Has a fuel pump so priming the carb is with a press of a button. Have only run ethanol free gas in the tractor. Comes with sleeve hitch that can be used for tillers or plows, or a ball can be attached to move a trailer, log splitter, or boat around. Has a 36 inch plow and chains. The seat is cracked now, so I'll be putting a new one on this week. Great tractor. I have too many toys and the wife has encouraged me to part with some of them.