Brinley cultivator for sale

If you have something to sell, or you seek, or you see something for sale out there and want to post it here to help your fellow members, it goes here.
DavidBarkey Canada

Brinley cultivator for sale

Post by DavidBarkey »

image.png
I have one of these , I don't use it any more with the disc/ tillers I have . For sale or trade . Make an offer if interested .
Mr Dave
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Eugen Canada

Re: Brinley cultivator for sale

Post by Eugen »

Looks good Dave, I got one just like that and am wondering myself how to use it since I have a tiller. :blush:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

I use mine to weed in between the rows. And I do have a tiller. But I like using different tools. And different tractors. I bought mine from a fell in Ontario a few years ago. Was new still in box.

Noel
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

propane1 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:02 pm I use mine to weed in between the rows. And I do have a tiller. But I like using different tools. And different tractors. I bought mine from a fell in Ontario a few years ago. Was new still in box.

Noel
It's nice to have enough land to set the rows so far apart that you can go with the tractor in between. On our small garden I had about one and a half feet between two rows of veggies. I was hoping to get a small tiller to go in between rows next time we do a garden again.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Eugen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:14 pm
propane1 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:02 pm I use mine to weed in between the rows. And I do have a tiller. But I like using different tools. And different tractors. I bought mine from a fell in Ontario a few years ago. Was new still in box.

Noel
It's nice to have enough land to set the rows so far apart that you can go with the tractor in between. On our small garden I had about one and a half feet between two rows of veggies. I was hoping to get a small tiller to go in between rows next time we do a garden again.
image.png
It's not "child labour " if they volunteer because you bribe them with icecream . :rofl:
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Eugen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:23 pm Looks good Dave, I got one just like that and am wondering myself how to use it since I have a tiller. :blush:
Helps break up ground lower down then mix with tiller great for weeding to like Noel said . But with a WB tiller , hydra tiller and 2 sets of disc 's . I just don't need anymore yard art . It is still in good condition , someone should be getting some use out of it rather than collecting dust .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder