Looking to buy a refurbished 16HP Onan B43M engine

If you have something to sell, or you seek, or you see something for sale out there and want to post it here to help your fellow members, it goes here.
ras101 United States of America

Looking to buy a refurbished 16HP Onan B43M engine

Post by ras101 »

Hi looking for repair shops that can refurbish Onan engines. Not sure I want to buy a used engine but to refurbish my current engine might be the way I want to go. I live in Western NY (Webster close to Rochester). My aim is to bring back to life my 1989 446 to full use and power. Yeah I know that I could "upgrade" to a BS 18HP or even higher and I have been thinking that too but interested in repair shops in the local area too. Thanks
FreddyFont Canada

Re: Looking to buy a refurbished 16HP Onan B43M engine

Post by FreddyFont »

I haven't dealt with them but someone recently shared this with me. They should be able to help you. If you look at them on FB seems pretty knowledgeable for these tractors.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... =undefined
Attachments
Screenshot_20221122-160916_Samsung Internet.jpg
ras101 United States of America

Re: Looking to buy a refurbished 16HP Onan B43M engine

Post by ras101 »

Thank you I will check them out. Normally I would have just done it myself but as I get older with less energy I am starting to look elsewhere for support. So far I have been more than disappointed though but still looking for the next generation. Just know I expect my generations work skills as a starting point and well at least the same hopefully more too.