Page 1 of 1

Hello from Canada

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:27 pm
by puttputt
Hi everyone. Just introducing myself. I'm from Winnipeg, Canada. I have a few vintage garden tractors that I have acquired over the years. Keeps me out of trouble! I'm looking forward to see what's happening on "the forum".

Re: Hello from Canada

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:55 pm
by Spike188
Welcome to CCIGT @puttputt. Can we assume that you have a snowthower equipped Case or Ingersoll in Winterpeg?

:creeper: Tell us whats in your stable.

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:02 pm
by Timj
:wave: Hi @puttputt , welcome to CCIGT it's good to have you here. :highfive: We have a great group here and hope you enjoy your time here and join in the fun. :thumbsup:
:geek: Tim

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:06 pm
by Eugen
Welcome @puttputt , we're happy to have you join, our first member from that side of Canada! :canada:

Looking forward to see some of your tractor action, Case or whatever else you may have, the group here likes tractors! :446cart:

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:36 am
by propane1
Welcome puttputt, from PEI, Canada. Lots of fun here and lots of knowledgeable members. Show us some pictures of your tractors sometime.

Noel

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:05 am
by DavidBarkey
Welcome @puttputt aboard .Here we have members from :usa: and :canada: We all love our :446cart: :creeper: and many of us have different breads/ colours . Some have homemade /modified "contraptions" me included . When you can upload some pics. , we all like show and tell .

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:43 am
by Harry
Welcome puttputt. Always to pleasure to have a new member with an interest in Case and other GT's. Would love to see what machines you have and what you use them for. Feel free to ask questions and post pics when you can.

Keep the Peace :peace: :cop:
Harry

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:20 am
by puttputt
Spike188 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:55 pm Welcome to CCIGT @puttputt. Can we assume that you have a snowthower equipped Case or Ingersoll in Winterpeg?

:creeper: Tell us whats in your stable.
Well I do but dare I say it is on a Simplicity Sunstar!! Well actually I do have a snow blower on a vintage Case 155 as well. The stable consists of a Case 155, 118 and 220. Non Cases are 2 Simplicity Sunstars, a vintage Ranch King. Have a couple of newer lawn tractors as well.

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:47 am
by Chad
Welcome puttputt! A great group here with lots of knowledge. Looking forward to some photos when you are able.

Chad

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:45 pm
by puttputt
Here are a couple of pics I have on file of the 155 and 220. The 118 I have to take some of. I picked up all 3 as "retirement projects" which I'm finally playing with. The 155 actually runs and operates fine and blows snow quite well. The 220 I have to get running so I can check operation of the transmission and rear end before proceeding. I have the steering wheel off because it is cracked at the base and is loose on the spline.

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:00 pm
by Eugen
That's a nice 155! The 220 will keep you a little busy for a while :rofl: I got a 444 that looks quite similar to your 220, but seized engine. :hm: I actually like the challenge and am waiting for my request that days be made 28 hours to be addresses. Any day now :giggle:

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:56 pm
by puttputt
Yeah, not enough hours in a day or days in a week!!

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:08 pm
by Harry
Some pics of the ranch king would be terrific!
Thanks in advance.

Keep the Peace :peace: :cop:
Harry