Page 1 of 1

First post

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:24 pm
by BasketCase
Hey everyone this is my first post! I live in Maryland and I am working on a 1972 Case 442 I’ve had it for about 12 years and am slowly restoring it. It came with a mower deck and a snowblower. I like all tractors big and small old and new. :wave:

Re: First post

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:47 pm
by Timj
:wave: @BasketCase welcome to CCIGT, :highfive: glad to have you here. Great group of Casenuts here that would like to hear about 442 journey. Hope you enjoy your time here and join in. :cheers:
:geek: Tim

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:00 pm
by Eugen
Welcome to the forum! Quite a few of us like all kind of tractors, just like you. :spin: :cheers:

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:34 pm
by Spike188
Hey @BasketCase welcome to the forum. Life gets in the way of restoration so don't feel like the lone ranger when it comes to time span taken for a restoration. You will find conversation on this site cover a lot of interest but when a thread about CCI garden tractors starts questions get addressed and more get added.

10,000 reasons why the 646bh isn't completed.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:06 am
by DavidBarkey
@BasketCase Welcome aboard . Hope you enjoy your time here . This group is very social group of very knowledgeable people from a variety of fields and experiences . We also have members who own business that can help you with the correct parts and tonne of info as Case dealers.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:52 am
by Harry
Welcome basketcase. Always a pleasure to add another Case fanatic to the group. I hope your experience is fun and informative. I look forward to seeing pics of your Case 442.

Keep the Peace :cop: :peace:
Harry

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:52 am
by Chad
Welcome basketcase! Lots of great folks here. Looking forward to some pics when you are able.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:00 pm
by BasketCase
Chad wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:52 am Welcome basketcase! Lots of great folks here. Looking forward to some pics when you are able.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Thanks! I started another thread about a wiring harness I was looking for and ended up putting some pictures of my progress on that thread. Titled Wiring diagram/tractor progress