There is a new guy on board that hasn't introduced his self

Please introduce yourself, your location, interests, etc.
Spike188 Canada

There is a new guy on board that hasn't introduced his self

Post by Spike188 »

My happy :highfive: turned on when I saw the handle. He likes all things Colt, Case, Ingersoll. Now if he can help me identify my Colt or maybe trade some parts a trip to Oklahoma might be worth it.

Spike, aka Eugene
:creeper:
Spike Colt - 9 & 10, Case - 108, 118, 444, 446, 448, 646, 646bh, Ingersoll 4016, 4118AH
Doublet United States of America

Re: There is a new guy on board that hasn't t introduced his self

Post by Doublet »

My name is Terry Tyler and I live in a small town in Southwest Oklahoma. I retired a couple of years ago after spending 47 years working in law enforcement for towns, 2 Counties and the State of Oklahoma. I have been collecting and learning about Colt Case and Ingersoll tractors for several years.The last several years I have been on Facebook and helping a friend maintain a small face book garden site page in Oklahoma.

I was on these forums years ago but do to problems with several members bickering and auguring so much, Instead of choosing sides I just left the site. Most if not all of the people on the old sites I considered to be my friends with a great many of them living in Canada and the Northern United States.

Right after I retired I started having health problems and haven't done a lot with some of the tractors I still have. ( A lot is all of them I will admit to having) lol

I mostly have Colt, Case, and Ingersolls tractors and parts but also have John Deere, Cub Cadet, International 154, and about 10 or so different brands. Several F&H Heckendorns, and a ton of parts but never seem to sell many of them. I have done a lot of research on the early Colts and the Johnson brothers.

Thanks for allowing me to be here.

Terry Tyler
Gotebo Oklahoma 73041
Email addresses: History.Colt@gmail.com and tg.tyler@ymail.com
Last edited by Doublet on Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is all about the history of the tractors. "One tractor at a time"
DavidBarkey Canada

Re: There is a new guy on board that hasn't introduced his self

Post by DavidBarkey »

@Doublet Welcome aboard , always glad to see another Case Nut or was Nut Case I can never remember . Anyway welcome aboard . I see you already know some here .

Dave
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Welcome to the forum @Doublet ! Glad you found us and hopefully you find everything good here. If you have any kind of trouble with the site please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it for you or help in any way I can. :cheers: :usa:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Harry United States of America

Post by Harry »

Welcome Doublet. From your intro I would say you have been interested in GT's for quite some time. The original site before my involvement I hear there were some problems with individuals bickering. I'm still a member but here also. I hear the retirement and health situation for many people comes together. I've been lucky with my health since I've retired and try to keep busy to keep my body from revolting! LOL.
Glad you joined here and I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and your GT's.

Keep the Peace
Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Welcome to CCIGT, Terry. :wave: Glad to have you here. :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy your time here. I think we can definitely use another Colt/Case guy. :worship:
:geek: Tim
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace: