Toolslinger intro

Please introduce yourself, your location, interests, etc.
Toolslinger United States of America

Toolslinger intro

Post by Toolslinger »

Never been a fan of intros, but I guess it's the thing to do...

What's this the 4th, or 5th Case forum now? I believe many of us have been there and done that with forum switches. Always a pain, and it sucks loosing all the history, but then it gives us the chance to tell the war stories again. ;)

Have 3 of the Case machines. An early 646BH, a later 646 Series B, missing it's hoe, and a 444. The BH model has broken in two on one occasion, and almost so on another, so I've got the T-shirt when it comes to frame headaches...

Background is 20+ years running/owning fabrication shops making scenery, and now a few years doing R&D plus prototyping on animal intake monitoring systems. I do a bit of facilities work too, to help out. I have/maintain bigger toys too. All 1970 or older farm tractors, truck, crane, implements, and a few newer zero turn mowing systems. My life is scattered between 4 locations (5 if I include work) in 3 states (NJ, PA, MD), so I'm a bit sporadic in my postings... I'm a MIG guy when it comes to welding mostly, and did an obscene amount for a while. Now I have had to pick up TIG where I am to fix some of the facilities machinery that is all food grade stainless, and kinda finicky... I get to play with a nice CNC mill at work, so I shouldn't have too many issues with parts availability any more...
Eugen Canada

Re: Toolslinger intro

Post by Eugen »

Welcome to a new home!

We don't get to see many 600 series for sale in our area. And when they do show up, there's a bidding war on them. I'd have like one very much myself, but I gave up on the idea. As Dave said somewhere else, here it's almost easier to beefup a 446 and build yourself a loader.

Broken frame?! Maybe you tell us the story one day if you're in the mood. Sounds like a war story already. :)
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Gordy United States of America

Re: Toolslinger intro

Post by Gordy »

Welcome aboard. For not liking intro's, you sure do a good job :P

Cheers
Gordy