New member introduction

Please introduce yourself, your location, interests, etc.
RyanD90 Canada

New member introduction

Post by RyanD90 »

Hi All,

New member, I'm Ryan. I am joining because im hoping to finally purchase a case high wheel tractor. My hobbies includes gardening, b-body GM cars, old trucks, welding and machining, minor woodworking.

I am a Millwright by trade and own a small engine repair shop. I have a passion for Hydraulics which is why these tractors appeal to me. I have owned and currently own some IH cubs but am looking for some variety. I am located in Ontario, Canada
Eugen Canada

Re: New member introduction

Post by Eugen »

Welcome to the forum Ryan, by your interests sounds like you've landed at the right place. :D We got a good group :canada: and :usa: guys, with similar interests and activities. We're a pretty easy going group and while the main subject here is Case garden tractors, we also like working and discussing all kinds of tractors and cars and trucks and what not. If it fires or turns or digs we tend to like it. :D Anyway, we'd love see pictures and hear about your projects if you join in the discussions but no pressure, feel free to do what your time and mood allows. :cheers:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Hi Ryan . Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here . There have been a number of Case Gts for sale on market place over the last month. Hope you find what you are looking for .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
RoamingGnome Canada

Post by RoamingGnome »

Howdy Ryan :wave2:
Welcome, a friendly word of caution though, these Case/Ingersoll tractors are like peanuts... It's really hard to have only one. :))
There are a few of us in Ontario, I'm in the Hamilton area, but slowly my Garden tractors are migrating to our property north of Perth - I think I wore some grooves on the 401 driving back and forth last year! :spin:

:cheers:
Gerry
'68 Case 195, '84 Case 446, '88 Ingersoll 222 - and 1965 Case 530ck (fullsize backhoe)
Harry United States of America

Post by Harry »

Welcome Ryan, with your skills and interests your a perfect fit here. I’m sure you’ll find the right Case GT that your looking for and maybe a few others that you just can’t resist. We are are a friendly group of guys who like to share our hobbies and a little kidding along the way. Hope you enjoy your time here. :peace: Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

:wave: Hi Ryan, welcome to CCIGT, it's good to have you here. Sounds like you'll fit in. Happy hunting for high wheel tractor. :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy your time here and join in. :highfive:
:geek: Tim
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
JSinMO United States of America

Post by JSinMO »

Welcome Ryan! Hope you find the high wheel you looking for. I’m betting there’s more than one in your future! That’s what happened to me!
thebuildist United States of America

Post by thebuildist »

Welcome, Ryan! 'Sounds like you'll fit right in here with the rest of us.

It's hard to say if that's a compliment or not!

:rofl:

Bob
"Never be afraid to try something new. How hard can it be?"
Spike188 Canada

Post by Spike188 »

@RyanD90 Ryan welcome to the group. Over the past 15 years I have noticed you are near some Case and Ingersol Hotspot. Terpstra Equipment in Prince Edward County was once the largest Simplicity dealer in Canada. Terpstra use list trade-in Case units. Also there seems to be a hot spot about 15 miles north of Kingston.

You are in a great spot for building a herd of Case/Ingersol snow eaters
Spike Colt - 9 & 10, Case - 108, 118, 444, 446, 448, 646, 646bh, Ingersoll 4016, 4118AH
CaseIngersollNE United States of America

Post by CaseIngersollNE »

Welcome from caseingersolltractors.com you will like this group for sure! As stated I can tell by the bit of info you told us about yourself you will get one and there will me more not far behinds lol. Let us know if we can answer any questions or help in any way. We have tons of info on our site as well as a store. But we also have a YouTube channel with lots of how to videos, in action videos, reviews etc. By the way good name. Ryan