Page 1 of 1

MattA Introduction

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:45 pm
by MattA
Figured I'd do an introduction since I never got around to it when you guys created the new forum...

My name is Matt and I purchased my 2001 model year 4016 4 years ago with 55 hours on it. The 4016 came with a SB48 snowcaster, CB34 cab, weights and chains. I've since added a RM48 deck, rear PTO, hydravac, berco snowblower, electric controls for the berco, a weight box and suitcase weights to my collection (I think that's it...).

I'm a bit of a weekend mechanic like the rest of you guys. By day I'm an Electrical Engineer and at night I take care of my little girl who turned two in March. Were also expecting another girl in May. Tractor time has been rather limited lately getting ready for the new baby.

Re: MattA Introduction

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:00 pm
by Timj
Welcome Matt, glad to have you here. Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy. I have two daughters too. Nice tractor package too.
:geek: Tim

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:02 pm
by Eugen
Welcome to the new place Matt! Congrats on the new baby! Both Chad and I had newborns not long ago, so yeah... similar predicament as far as tractor time goes. :bee:

I hope you find this a good place to hang out and discuss tractors or whatever you like. 55 hours!? Practically you got your tractor almost new!

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:36 am
by DavidBarkey
Welcome Matt . Enjoy your ride when you can . We know family comes first .
Dave

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:56 am
by Harry
MattA glad to have you here on site. I hope it can help you keep your machine running fine, as it sounds like a fine machine to me. If any problems arise don't hesitate to let us know if you need help figuring it out.

Keep the Peace
Harry

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:27 am
by Chad
Welcome Matt! That sounds like a great package. Congrats on the upcoming arrival! Busy days and like Dave says family first - the tractors will always be there :)

Cheers,

Chad

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:56 am
by MattA
Thanks for the welcome guys. I do have a few topics I'd like to start when I have some time. I will post up some pics of my setup.

*EDIT* Does this forum have support for uploading images from your desktop?

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 3:43 am
by crazycase
BIG WELCOME Matt :cheers: :107:
Sounds like you found a great tractor :clap:
Plus all the goodies you have found for it :446cart:
Enjoy those youngster they are the best thing going\ :cheers:
When you get time ask away with your questions were all here to help, ok :wave3:

cc

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:55 am
by Gordy
Hello Matt, and welcome to the group :wave2:

Check out this link for some picture uploading talk.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56

:cheers:
Gordy