Page 1 of 1

Introduction

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:23 am
by JoeDNY
Introduction, from the Mechanicville/Stillwater, NY area (approximately midway between Albany and Saratoga). I have a 30+ year old Case Ingersoll 4016 tractor. Unfortunately, the person who used to service my tractor is no longer able to, so I'm basically in need of someone in my area that's willing to work in the tractor. For now, I'm trying to do what I can myself, but my abilities are somewhat limited. Anyway, if anyone knows of someone in my area that services Case tractors, I'd appreciate your help. Also, any recommendations regarding places that offer parts for these tractors, either in my area or on-line, is also welcome. Thanks for your time.

Re: Introduction

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:42 am
by Eugen
Welcomes to the forum @JoeDNY ! Bob @myerslawnandgarden

Bob Myers
www.casegardentractorparts.com
sales@casegardentractorparts.com
(815)286-3920

is one of the three parts suppliers and very helpful with troubleshooting advice as well. I cannot help with your other question, sorry, but maybe another member in your area has more to say.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:06 am
by Timj
:wave: @JoeDNY welcome to ccigt, :highfive: good to have you here.
We are fortunate to have some great parts suppliers to help keep our tractors going but it seems that places that work on them are becoming fewer and fewer. That is what brings us together on the forums, there's lots of experience and friendly help here. Hope you enjoy your time here and join in. :thumbsup:
:geek: Tim

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:59 pm
by JoeDNY
Thank you. Are the parts suppliers listed on this forum?

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:06 am
by JoeDNY
I wasn't able to access the parts lookup on the website Bob Meyers listed, but I sent them an e-mail with some questions. So, we'll see. Thanks.

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:06 am
by DavidBarkey
@JoeDNY , Welcome to the site .

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:00 am
by Eugen
JoeDNY wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:59 pm Thank you. Are the parts suppliers listed on this forum?
@bhildret is another one, and member of the site here.
Brian Hildreth
President
Salem Power Equipment, LLC
Plymouth, MI 48170
734-649-1781
www.salempwr.com

There is also @BarnyImp but I can't find their info, maybe someone else.

Hope you find the parts you need soon.

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:33 pm
by Harry
Barneveld Imp call Bill Aschliman at 608-924-1662. :peace: Harry

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:52 pm
by Harry
There is also Case Colt Tractors Northeast in Andover Conn. caseingersolltractors.com. :peace: Harry

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:18 pm
by Spike188
Welcome aboard @JoeDNY . Most of use on the site started out with 1 Case Colt Ingersol and 1 question. It is addictive.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:11 am
by JoeDNY
Many thanks for the welcome and all the help and valuable info. A rept. from the first site recommended (casegardentractorparts.com) responded right back to my e-mail, and I was able to order the parts I needed. My next mission will be to hopefully find someone to service the tractor for those inevitable issues that are beyond my expertise............which are many (lol). Anyway, thanks again.