A challenge to our dealers or others...

Stuff about your Case, Colt, or Ingersoll tractor
ras101 United States of America

A challenge to our dealers or others...

Post by ras101 »

I'm sure that I can't be alone here and I would love to hear others wants/needs/etc

Some of our Gt's are more than 60 years old! I know you know there have been many improvements over the years. Some our members have devised, others were just from machining improvements, obsolescent s, etc.
Dealers.. how about taking the lead here too? Things like improving Snow Blower Jack Shafts (Thank you Ryan) to improved scraper bars, etc for blowers, PTO updates and yeah including kits to convert to say electric too or at least from shim to EZ-clutch. I could name a lot more but I think you guys have got the message.. I know talking with others here and other sites there is a need for this... want to be the first?

Ray
Eugen Canada

Re: A challenge to our dealers or others...

Post by Eugen »

Hasn't this been done for many years already? Not sure what more can be done.. :cheers:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
ras101 United States of America

Post by ras101 »

Eugen wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:00 pm Hasn't this been done for many years already? Not sure what more can be done.. :cheers:
I agree Eugen. but thought another push might get them working on it especially as Ryan at CaseIngersolltractorsNE has started rolling out "kits"
myerslawnandgarden United States of America

Post by myerslawnandgarden »

ras101 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:57 pm I'm sure that I can't be alone here and I would love to hear others wants/needs/etc

Some of our Gt's are more than 60 years old! I know you know there have been many improvements over the years. Some our members have devised, others were just from machining improvements, obsolescent s, etc.
Dealers.. how about taking the lead here too? Things like improving Snow Blower Jack Shafts (Thank you Ryan) to improved scraper bars, etc for blowers, PTO updates and yeah including kits to convert to say electric too or at least from shim to EZ-clutch. I could name a lot more but I think you guys have got the message.. I know talking with others here and other sites there is a need for this... want to be the first?

Ray
There have been kits to update the shim adjust PTO clutches to the EZ adjust design for many years.

For Kohler engines: C47204
For Onan engines C47493

Bob
Jancoe United States of America

Post by Jancoe »

A kit for foot control for all the machines would be great.

Something small I've done on my machines is take an oil-lite 2 step bushing for my travel and lift control. Machine it down. When finished it has has a longer surface area for the rod which locks in them in better to remove even more slop. So they are bigger than the factory bronze washers are.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Jancoe wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:18 pm A kit for foot control for all the machines would be great.
Great idea!
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush: