Ever felt that people that part out GT's have no clue!

Stuff about your Case, Colt, or Ingersoll tractor
ras101 United States of America

Ever felt that people that part out GT's have no clue!

Post by ras101 »

Just won a couple of posts on Ebay.. The first was labeled "Hydraulic motor" and the second "Hydraulic control valve and tubes". Well the motor showed a pic of a motor and "holding Valve" and connections""" The second completed the holding valve tubes, included a TCV and then went on to include several hard to find hydraulic hoses! Guess what I bought both! The first motor one is worth almost twice just for the "holding valve" and the second not only completes the holding valve tubes but provide other hard to find parts too. Expect an update here listing the "correct parts" for sale. Not looking to make a huge profit, especially to fellow forum members but trying to keep our limited parts together. Anyone need a holding valve, 446/448 hydraulic motor, TCV or some tubes should contact me for a good deal.

I now have two holding valves for sale, some tubing, a TCV with control linkage, etc...

Ray
Last edited by ras101 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keith Canada

Re: Ever felt that people that part out GT's have no clue!

Post by keith »

You must have enough parts to build a couple more tractors by now. :cheers:

Post by ras101 »

Keith, I have/had 4 so far... can you tell I like Case/Ingersoll? I have a green machine too that I would love to get rid of. I am an avid collector - it's my hobby and I am retired too so get a lot of time on the internet. I hate the cold also and forget summers with the heat and humidity (I was born in England!). I am an engineer by heart and sole so tinkering with things, trying to improve them, is part of my whole life. I attended a "Technical secondary School" from the age of 11 through 16 also where we designed and built a couple of steam engines that we then machined in the school workshop. I guess I am still interested...!
keith Canada

Post by keith »

Ray, you have an interesting background. Someone said good tractors turn green when their sick, is this true? :cheers:

Post by ras101 »

That my friend really makes my day!!! please take a bow for that one. To answer your question YES!
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

keith wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:23 pm Ray, you have an interesting background. Someone said good tractors turn green when their sick, is this true? :cheers:
:rofl: :rofl:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:

Post by ras101 »

So just for the record I now have the hydraulic motor holding valve and tcv for case 80's 446. I will be selling all these parts, hopefully to enthusiasts here at cost plus shipping. I will list parts with part numbers as I work through the parts.