Snowcaster Jack Shaft.

Stuff about your Case, Colt, or Ingersoll tractor
ras101 United States of America

Snowcaster Jack Shaft.

Post by ras101 »

Guys, not easily impressed (part of my prior job was in quality and process control over 50+ years)! Having said that I have just received my order from CaseIngersolltractorsNE (Ryan) for a new Jack shaft assembly. OK, it was few days shipping (not an issue to me) but the quality of parts just blew me away!!! For about the same price, or less than the original parts, I now have parts that will outlast anything I throw at it! I will be using these parts on an L series snow blower that I am rebuilding. Not for this years use but stay tuned...

Just know I will be checking Ryan's site for the future project kits.
Last edited by ras101 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
propane1 Canada

Re: Snowcaster Jack Shaft.

Post by propane1 »

They are a quality business. You can tell by watching his videos that they know what they are doing and know their products. And passionate about their business and Case tractors. Nice to know there are great business owners still around.

Noel
CaseIngersollNE United States of America

Post by CaseIngersollNE »

Thanks guys appreciate the kind words we try our best we can. Glad you are happy and again apologize for the couple extra days shipping, we had a run on the kits we normally stock 5 to 10 full kits at a time and ran out, and our part order coming in we ordered before we ran out got lost. We were told because of the "storms"..... Whatever reason we reordered and rush shipped in the parts we needed to finish the kits and get them sent out to those who were waiting as fast as we could. We pride ourselves on shipping very fast and trying to always have our items we offere in stock and good quality and complete kits and parts to do the full jobs. But being a very small business its not always easy. But thank you again for the kind words and pubic post its very appreciated and helps. Enjoy and be safe!! Ryan :wave2:
ras101 United States of America

Post by ras101 »

CaseIngersollNE wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:39 pm Thanks guys appreciate the kind words we try our best we can. Glad you are happy and again apologize for the couple extra days shipping, we had a run on the kits we normally stock 5 to 10 full kits at a time and ran out, and our part order coming in we ordered before we ran out got lost. We were told because of the "storms"..... Whatever reason we reordered and rush shipped in the parts we needed to finish the kits and get them sent out to those who were waiting as fast as we could. We pride ourselves on shipping very fast and trying to always have our items we offere in stock and good quality and complete kits and parts to do the full jobs. But being a very small business its not always easy. But thank you again for the kind words and pubic post its very appreciated and helps. Enjoy and be safe!! Ryan :wave2:
Ryan, the most important thing that you can do for our community is what you are doing! listen to us! We are all here because we want/need/run these great GT's and we don't need convincing of that! Like any great thing that has been in existence more than 60+ years there are new things/techniques, etc. Taking a problem, such as the snowblower jack shaft and re-engineer it - perfect! I for one have suffered greatly from the low quality and the basic design of this item when even though changing the belt pulley, shaft, etc. the whole thing still fails repeatedly in heavy snow (read WNY weather and other areas too). Going back to basic engineering theory and redesigning, even using techniques that have been around for more than 100 years! is what we as a community need.. I my friend can only thank you for keeping my hobby alive...

Ray
CaseIngersollNE United States of America

Post by CaseIngersollNE »

Thanks again it appreciated, yes as you know on our site we have many upgrades and kits to make things better and or easier.