Anyone remember the good old days?

Stuff about your Case, Colt, or Ingersoll tractor
ras101 United States of America

Anyone remember the good old days?

Post by ras101 »

Sorry about the subject guys but just hoped their would be some old timers here that joined one of the original Case forums (yahoo) back in the day.downloaded some stuff. I'm looking for the drawing or dimensions of the snowcaster chute crank arm for Cab? Yeah you know the one that has a central joint to position the handle correctly within the cab. Only need to create this for one season (at least that's what I tell myself) till I convert to my electric rotator. I know I kept a copy but can't seem to find it. I will obviously keep looking through my files but ....
ssmewing United States of America

Re: Anyone remember the good old days?

Post by ssmewing »

Is your file on a PC?

Post by ras101 »

Yes, but I also have 5 extra. Discs with files too. Still connecting these and trying deep searches. Problem is I don't know the file name
MattA United States of America

Post by MattA »

I posted dimensions of my snowcaster chute crank with the extension for the cab.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1462&start=30
Ingersoll 4016
Harry United States of America

Post by Harry »

ras101 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:11 am Sorry about the subject guys but just hoped their would be some old timers here that joined one of the original Case forums (yahoo) back in the day.downloaded some stuff. I'm looking for the drawing or dimensions of the snowcaster chute crank arm for Cab? Yeah you know the one that has a central joint to position the handle correctly within the cab. Only need to create this for one season (at least that's what I tell myself) till I convert to my electric rotator. I know I kept a copy but can't seem to find it. I will obviously keep looking through my files but ....
Ray, I have the chute crank with the universal joint. If you want it it’s yours. It’s just sitting on a shelf collecting dust. :peace: Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226

Post by ras101 »

Harry wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:58 pm
ras101 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:11 am Sorry about the subject guys but just hoped their would be some old timers here that joined one of the original Case forums (yahoo) back in the day.downloaded some stuff. I'm looking for the drawing or dimensions of the snowcaster chute crank arm for Cab? Yeah you know the one that has a central joint to position the handle correctly within the cab. Only need to create this for one season (at least that's what I tell myself) till I convert to my electric rotator. I know I kept a copy but can't seem to find it. I will obviously keep looking through my files but ....
Ray, I have the chute crank with the universal joint. If you want it it’s yours. It’s just sitting on a shelf collecting dust. :peace: Harry
Harry, thankyou! Yes I could really use that. Got another reason to come visit now. I will send you a pm

Ray
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Ray if you are looking for a simple joint for the rod to the shoot screw and don't want to bend the loops or get the old style joint. You can make a simple flex joint with a piece of stiff hose. A short piece of hydraulic hose works really well, slip it over both shafts and put a hose clamp on each end.
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:

Post by ras101 »

Timj wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:20 pm Ray if you are looking for a simple joint for the rod to the shoot screw and don't want to bend the loops or get the old style joint. You can make a simple flex joint with a piece of stiff hose. A short piece of hydraulic hose works really well, slip it over both shafts and put a hose clamp on each end.
Tim, that is a fantastic idea! thanks for sharing. I will put that in my brain for next time I* need a flex joint. Harry has been so kind as to offer me one so I am set to go and I get to see my friend too!