so I'm not an idiot!

Stuff about your Case, Colt, or Ingersoll tractor
ras101 United States of America

Re: so I'm not an idiot!

Post by ras101 »

Thank you Brian! As you know if you read my past orders with you I considered you a go to resource and one of my favorites too. When I started to compile my "order" I knew that the long snow caster edge would cost more but never to the level in my check out shipment. Bought plenty of things now even exceeding that length at lower shipment too. Thank you!

Post by ras101 »

Thinking further Brian, just the fact that you took the time an trouble to research this and come back makes a big difference to me! I know that certain things trigger different shipping but there also needs to be checks and balances too. When someone orders less than say $200 of stuff and the shipping is, well say $70 + additional it needs someone to intervene here too. Recently I bought a 52 inch plow edge and the shipping cost was less than $8. Yes it took about 12 days to arrive but that was my choice. Had I wanted to receive earlier I could have paid more.

I have never in my life received a $70+ dollar bill for shipping - I mean NEVER!

I still need the parts I ordered but will look further before I buy where as I would have gladly bought the parts from your site at the prices I was given.

Ray

Post by ras101 »

Thank you Brian for taking the time to analyze the issue here.That in itself makes me a little more secure in my go to places to order parts. Sometimes though, like I am sure everyone else I need to be able to build a list too over several days. Your systems need to not only accommodate that but enhance that too. If I order a part that clearly needs addition parts too - help me to understand that as well, if parts are on back order let me know that too. For me, I am looking for my supplier to keep me whole! As you probably know Brian I have over several years now bought items from you, and frankly have a great experience too hence the ongoing relationship. Please don't spoil that with this AI response to shipping costs... Ray

Post by ras101 »

Brian, just so you know I bought a 54" long piece of plastic a couple of months ago where shipping was half what you are quoting. I have also bought items from your competitors too at a lot less also. I think for now I will continue to look for my parts and only buy from the cheapest source. I would suggest though that you examine your shipping charges as these seem to be my main issue here. Thanks