lets talk EZ PTO clutch

Stuff about your Case, Colt, or Ingersoll tractor
ssmewing United States of America

Re: lets talk EZ PTO clutch

Post by ssmewing »

Eugen wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:59 pm We have a tonne of manuals in the library here but unfortunately it's a bit hard to navigate.
That is why I use Google. Google finds all the manuals on all the different forums. I have digital and hard copies of a lot of Case stuff. But, when I need them, I just Google them. It is faster for me.

Eugen, there is a way to search the forum "With the power of Google". What I mean by that is I have been on forums where the forum search box said what I quoted. Or something close to that. There is another project for you to learn. This is meant to be funny, Google how to add a Google search of a forum. The one that was on may have been one of the Nissan forums. What it searched was the whole forum. That means threads, library, everything.
ssmewing United States of America

Post by ssmewing »

ras101 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:07 am So I know we have an EZ clutch manual in the Tech Library but I came upon this one and like it better so I thought I would share.
Ras101, do you have the manual number for this manual? All manuals have a number. This manual is a huge find.

I tried to find it by using Ingersoll instead of Case, but that did not work.
ras101 United States of America

Post by ras101 »

I too looked for a number but could not find anything. I cam to the conclusion that someone created it rather than Ingersoll as it is highly unusual to have a colored manual. There are no page numbers either. If that is true they did a great job and the colors make readability so much better!
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

@ssmewing thanks for the suggestion, a google search of the website would be nice indeed. One can do the same thing by just adding on google the sentence "site:manuals.ccigt.com" next to the search, but I can see how it would be more convenient if we had a button on the site doing this. One day I might try and do that.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
ras101 United States of America

Post by ras101 »

Hi, so just spent the best part of a week trying to determine where my E-Z clutch manual came from and what the number could/is. Bottom line is No Luck at all. Can't even reproduce the search I did to find it in the first place! Bottom line I think the "manual" was someone's personal "upgrade" - lets hope they come forward and "accept" responsibility and our thanks and develop more too for other Case/Ingersoll things.