Anyone else like me?

Stuff about your Case, Colt, or Ingersoll tractor
ras101 United States of America

Anyone else like me?

Post by ras101 »

So, I needed electrical parts for my growing band of GT's . Yeah I could, and do go on Ebay, Craigslist etc. or our dedicated parts suppliers, but I don't always buy from them . Why you might ask? because most of the electronic parts are generic parts, such as switches, fuses, connectors, etc. For those I visit my local/on line electrical stockists. For instance when I want to replace a micro switch I can get that at least 20-30% cheaper from an electrical supplier as say push-on connectors, better yet when I want a relay, new motor, etc.
Although for me, keeping our dedicated suppliers in business is very important and worth a supplement too, so to is saving money especially when in retirement. For me I shop the field and buy to specification or above when possible and always at the same or cheaper prices and buy "lots" to save shipping too. I keep a list of my go to places for parts too for future buys. For me it is especially important as I keep my stable of GT's current and functional.