Just pulled the plug..

Stuff about your Case, Colt, or Ingersoll tractor
ras101 United States of America

Just pulled the plug..

Post by ras101 »

Got a deal on Ebay just now for multiple parts... Easily $100 plus for $56! Some of the parts are hard to find others not quite but I would estimate at over $200. The great part is that shipping is free too!

Re: Just pulled the plug..

Post by ras101 »

It's very interesting when you start really looking at Ebay/Craigslist adds that people have no idea what they are selling. In my latest Ebay purchase the seller had multiple brand new Case/Ingersoll parts obviously they bought as spare parts while they owned a case and now wanted to discard. The parts they accumulated were not only desirable but some were in very short/no supply. By not looking at each part and selling as a group they missed the most expensive parts. My gain - their loss. Finders keepers guys...
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Good score Ray. Good deals seem to be getting harder to come by these days, but every once in awhile you can still find them. :highfive:
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Sounds to me like ebay heard your previous complaints and decided to dish you some good deals :D
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Jancoe United States of America

Post by Jancoe »

Thanks ras. You made me take a peak at ebay and just got my hands on a 3000/4000 series hydraulic oil filter adapter with the case drain fitting on the side of one of the fittings. This particular case drain fitting on the hydraulic oil filter assy is N/A. Glad I just got it for one of my projects. There is a few items I'm thinking about also. Lol

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Post by ras101 »

So I won the deal guys for $56 and took a real hard look at the parts pics. Just so you know these are brand new parts and I can see parts so far that total over $200 if bought from our dealers. A lot are NLA too such as Steering Wheel centers, Bellville washers for the EZ adjust clutch.etc. Those two items alone cost over the price I paid and there were at least 30 other items too!
Guys, if you don't already think its important to check "job Lots" on Ebay you could be missing some great deals, especially new parts as it might be the last time they are offered.
I know I am speaking to the converted but There were only 2 bidders!