Page 1 of 1

utility golf cart

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:03 pm
by DavidBarkey
20220911_132137.jpg
20220911_132234.jpg
EZ-GO gas cart :wife: and :51: prefer this one for work around the property . Except the winter when it is away . :51: will use any excuse to use the snowmobile .

Re: utility golf cart

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:33 pm
by Eugen
Maybe because it doesn't look like a tractor?

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:12 pm
by puttputt
Nice, but can you put a mower on it?

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:23 pm
by propane1
Neat tool.

Noel

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:29 pm
by Eugen
puttputt wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:12 pm Nice, but can you put a mower on it?
Don't challenge him, he's the Mad tractor builder!

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:17 pm
by propane1
Eugen wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:29 pm
Don't challenge him, he's the Mad tractor builder!
Aren’t we all in some way or another !!! :giggle:

Noel :D

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:42 pm
by JSinMO
Does it have a hydraulic dump?

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 am
by DavidBarkey
JSinMO wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:42 pm Does it have a hydraulic dump?
Electric linear actuator .

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:59 am
by DavidBarkey
Anything is possible , but then all the grass would be cut all the time and I would have no where to test customers mowers.
:33:

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:57 am
by Toolslinger
I kinda scoffed when we got a Gator years ago. I mean we've got various tractors, and an ATC...

Now, there's no way I'd be without one... Easy on, easy off, small enough to get everywhere, and big enough to do most of the chores. If I lived on the flat, a golf cart would be fine with better tires... If I had to replace mine now, I'd be looking for a unit with a roof at least, and probably a full cab. I'd also get a unit with brakes on all 4 rather than just the rears like I have. Don't need 4x4 as long as I have the rear locker.

If a golf cart like that appeared at the farm, I'd find a spot to park it. (that's even plausible soon as the auction is in 2 weeks thankfully)

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:53 am
by Jancoe
Dave, that's a club car... not a ez-go. I have 2 carts also. One at the house and one at where I keep my 5th wheel. Very handy machines.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:04 am
by DavidBarkey
Jancoe wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:53 am Dave, that's a club car... not a ez-go. I have 2 carts also. One at the house and one at where I keep my 5th wheel. Very handy machines.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Yes it is a club car , it also had ez-go emblems on the side when I got it . I thought they were one and the same .

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:22 pm
by Chad
Nice Dave! Like Toolslinger said, super handy to have. The electric dump is sweet. I resurrected my grandfather's Deere AMT600 last year after sitting in his barn for 20+years. Predecessor to the Gator (and made locally back in the day in Welland ON. It's an original from 1987). We had one as a kids growing up too. It's now at my mom's orchard, and it gets driven daily like his did back in the day. They're kinda like having a loader or backhoe - you find uses for them very quickly! Easy on/off and great on fuel. My youngest loves to ride with me on it too - even if it's green :)

Many Club Cars and the AMT used the same engine (Kawasaki KF82). Tricky to find parts but great engines.

Super handy machine to have around, you'll love it!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:08 pm
by DavidBarkey
Chad wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:22 pm Nice Dave! Like Toolslinger said, super handy to have. The electric dump is sweet. I resurrected my grandfather's Deere AMT600 last year after sitting in his barn for 20+years. Predecessor to the Gator (and made locally back in the day in Welland ON. It's an original from 1987). We had one as a kids growing up too. It's now at my mom's orchard, and it gets driven daily like his did back in the day. They're kinda like having a loader or backhoe - you find uses for them very quickly! Easy on/off and great on fuel. My youngest loves to ride with me on it too - even if it's green :)

Many Club Cars and the AMT used the same engine (Kawasaki KF82). Tricky to find parts but great engines.

Super handy machine to have around, you'll love it!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Ya thats the engine in it . It was seized up when I got it . was run low on oil . tore it down , freeded it up polished the crank , clipped the rod and resized it , cleaned the bore up , put it back togeather with new gasket kit . Burmns some oil but runs ok . Want put some new rings in one day if I can still get them .