utility golf cart

Trucks, cars, boats, motorcycles, snowmobiles. If you can drive it and it has an engine but it's not a tractor, it fits here.
Jancoe United States of America

Re: utility golf cart

Post by Jancoe »

Dave, that's a club car... not a ez-go. I have 2 carts also. One at the house and one at where I keep my 5th wheel. Very handy machines.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Jancoe wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:53 am Dave, that's a club car... not a ez-go. I have 2 carts also. One at the house and one at where I keep my 5th wheel. Very handy machines.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Yes it is a club car , it also had ez-go emblems on the side when I got it . I thought they were one and the same .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Chad Canada

Post by Chad »

Nice Dave! Like Toolslinger said, super handy to have. The electric dump is sweet. I resurrected my grandfather's Deere AMT600 last year after sitting in his barn for 20+years. Predecessor to the Gator (and made locally back in the day in Welland ON. It's an original from 1987). We had one as a kids growing up too. It's now at my mom's orchard, and it gets driven daily like his did back in the day. They're kinda like having a loader or backhoe - you find uses for them very quickly! Easy on/off and great on fuel. My youngest loves to ride with me on it too - even if it's green :)

Many Club Cars and the AMT used the same engine (Kawasaki KF82). Tricky to find parts but great engines.

Super handy machine to have around, you'll love it!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Chad wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:22 pm Nice Dave! Like Toolslinger said, super handy to have. The electric dump is sweet. I resurrected my grandfather's Deere AMT600 last year after sitting in his barn for 20+years. Predecessor to the Gator (and made locally back in the day in Welland ON. It's an original from 1987). We had one as a kids growing up too. It's now at my mom's orchard, and it gets driven daily like his did back in the day. They're kinda like having a loader or backhoe - you find uses for them very quickly! Easy on/off and great on fuel. My youngest loves to ride with me on it too - even if it's green :)

Many Club Cars and the AMT used the same engine (Kawasaki KF82). Tricky to find parts but great engines.

Super handy machine to have around, you'll love it!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Ya thats the engine in it . It was seized up when I got it . was run low on oil . tore it down , freeded it up polished the crank , clipped the rod and resized it , cleaned the bore up , put it back togeather with new gasket kit . Burmns some oil but runs ok . Want put some new rings in one day if I can still get them .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder