Page 1 of 1

Invalid thank you

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:28 am
by Harry
Lately I've been getting an invalid thank you notice when I click on the thumbs up. When I go back to the posting sometimes it thanked and sometimes not. Has this happened to anyone else?
Keep the Peace
Harry

Re: Invalid thank you

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:35 am
by Timj
Harry wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:28 am Lately I've been getting an invalid thank you notice when I click on the thumbs up. When I go back to the posting sometimes it thanked and sometimes not. Has this happened to anyone else?
Keep the Peace
Harry
I've had it happen a few times. For me it seems like it happens when my phone or internet is running slow and I hit the bottom, it doesn't react right away and I hit it again. Then I get that message. Haven't noticed it lately. :106:
:geek: Tim

Re: Invalid thank you

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:59 am
by Eugen
The system for this needs to refresh the page to show the updated post. If either the site is slow at that time or you might be on a sower connection, you need to wait for it once you clicked. If you click again this error happens because internally the thank happened but just the page didn't get refreshed. I don't have any control over it, the software we're using is written this way, sorry!