Good job so far

Let us know how we're doing, what you want changed, or flag problems.
Gordy United States of America

Re: Good job so far

Post by Gordy »

I see them, and the pictures I uploaded this morning in "My other tractor" thread are still there.

It would be nice if we could "Copy and Paste, rather than having to save them first like I had to with the reversed loaders from Craigslist. Oh well got it done though ;)

I like the box to the right for new posts. Minor issue. Would it be possible to show how many pages there are in a thread and go to the last one?

Cheers,
Gordy
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Gordy wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:26 pm I see them, and the pictures I uploaded this morning in "My other tractor" thread are still there.
Thanks Gordy!

It would be nice if we could "Copy and Paste, rather than having to save them first like I had to with the reversed loaders from Craigslist. Oh well got it done though ;)
I know, it's a pain. I'll look into it.

I like the box to the right for new posts. Minor issue.
That's what I got on a desktop. The mobile version probably puts it at the top because phones are narrower than a monitor, due to the portrait orientation vs landscape. What are you using?

Would it be possible to show how many pages there are in a thread and go to the last one?

Cheers,
Gordy
There is a little button to the right of the flag. That should take you to the last post. But it shows only if there is enough width on the screen. If I keep the phone in portrait position (normal) it doesn't show it. If the phone is on a side (lanscaoe) then it shows.
6E59316D-FDA6-4A97-82E8-CBC9244E767E.jpeg
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Oh, the landscape orientation also shows the number of pages in the thread.
Last edited by Eugen on Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Gordy, I installed an extension which supposedly adds the copy paste image feature you'd like. I tested it but it didn't work for me.

The closest I could get to what you want is to right click on the Craig'slist image, choose "copy link to image" then got to the forum editor and paste the link inside

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
I'll look for another solution.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

Eugen wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:00 pm
Gordy wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:26 pm I see them, and the pictures I uploaded this morning in "My other tractor" thread are still there.
Thanks Gordy!

I know, it's a pain. I'll look into it.

I like the box to the right for new posts. Minor issue.
That's what I got on a desktop. The mobile version probably puts it at the top because phones are narrower than a monitor, due to the portrait orientation vs landscape. What are you using?

Would it be possible to show how many pages there are in a thread and go to the last one?

Cheers,
Gordy
There is a little button to the right of the flag. That should take you to the last post. But it shows only if there is enough width on the screen. If I keep the phone in portrait position (normal) it doesn't show it. If the phone is on a side (lanscaoe) then it shows.

6E59316D-FDA6-4A97-82E8-CBC9244E767E.jpeg
I'm old a bit old school, with an antique Nokia flip phone ;) So for here I use a Chromebook 15 Laptop. :oops: I had not noticed that gray square with an arrow in it, in the main board,or the red box with arrow in the "Recent Posts" box :oops: I'll look into the picture part.

Thank You,
Gordy
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Gordy wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:14 am
I'm old a bit old school, with an antique Nokia flip phone ;) So for here I use a Chromebook 15 Laptop. :oops: I had not noticed that gray square with an arrow in it, in the main board,or the red box with arrow in the "Recent Posts" box
No worries, I never ran a site before, so I'm learning together with all of you guys. I looked pretty hard for those little squares with arrows, as I couldn't find the feature myself at first :D

The software we're running is phpbb 3.3 and there is only so much customization it allows. I'll do what to make it as easy to use as possible, within the constraints of the platform.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E