Forum News

Let us know how we're doing, what you want changed, or flag problems.
candp United States of America

Re: Forum News

Post by candp »

Really glad it worked out with your help and can express some joy to be among you! Here in eastern Washington state, it can get lonely for case garden tractor fans!! thks c
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

As we're glad to have you join the gang :D :cheers:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Things have heated up in the google search area. 1000 clicks in the last month roughly! :congrats:

BB56F1E0-CA8C-4F4A-AC3D-1568E40B5B6C.jpeg
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Eugen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:37 pm Things have heated up in the google search area. 1000 clicks in the last month roughly! :congrats:

BB56F1E0-CA8C-4F4A-AC3D-1568E40B5B6C.jpeg
:69: :thumbsup: :highfive: :clap: :smash:
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
DarrenMc United States of America

Post by DarrenMc »

Today, January 18 2023 I finally received an email telling me my account has been activated. I registered May2, 2022! Good thing I am a patient person lol
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

DarrenMc wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:13 am Today, January 18 2023 I finally received an email telling me my account has been activated. I registered May2, 2022! Good thing I am a patient person lol
I'm very sorry to hear that! :( Most likely the initial email went to your spam folder, or perhaps the automated message sending system failed at that time. . This was a new message that you got today.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

DarrenMc wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:13 am Today, January 18 2023 I finally received an email telling me my account has been activated. I registered May2, 2022! Good thing I am a patient person lol
Welcome aboard Darren @DarrenMc I hope that experience does not deter you from participating here. I am sure that it was a glitch as it is out of the norm for here .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

I have changed some forum settings at @ras101 suggestions. We are able to have now what's called "sticky" topics. What that means is that some discussions/threads/topics will always appear at the top of a section. This is useful when they contain information that is very important to find quickly. In Ray's case it is 3D drawings of various parts, in the Technical Library -> Drawings, CAD, Design. Therefore, any discussion that has a 3D model as attachment will appear at the top in that section. Furthermore, we will do our best to keep the relevant files attached to the initial/first post in the discussion. The discussion can be hundreds of posts long, but the first post will always contain the important files(s). :wave2:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Good call guys . Some of these post can get off topic as we have fun talking about things . Not that it is a bad thing . Some of the best discussions here have come from getting "off topic " .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Hm... did you guys get the notifications about forums discontinuing tapatalk access? If you're not familiar with tapatalk, it is an app for mobile devices which allows you to add multiple forums and provides a way to access those forums in that app, as opposed to a browser. This can make it easier if you're regularly reading and posting on multiple forums, as you have that all in one place.

I rarely use tapatalk but do have it on my phone for several forums. I received an email notice from multiple forums that tapatalk is not going to be allowed to access those forums. I have a feeling that all those forums are owned by the one and only Vertical Scope, who owns casecoltingersoll.com as well. The message I got is below:
We originally granted Tapatalk access to our forum in order to provide a better mobile experience for our members. Last month, Tapatalk notified us that they are changing ownership. After reviewing their service, other forums’ experiences, and member feedback, we have decided to wind down Tapatalk’s access to Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors on Sep 21, 2023. This means that Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors will no longer be available on Tapatalk after that date.

Please note that your account information and password have not changed. If you need to reset your password, you may request a new password here.

We realize that some of you use Tapatalk regularly, and apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatives include the mobile web view of the forum and the Fora app, which is available for iOS and Android

Thank you for your continued support of Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors. If you have questions, feel free to DM us on the forum.

– The Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors team

The reason for doing this is not clear to me. Kinda shady if you ask me. :geek: :hm:

BTW, our forum does have tapatalk access and I got no message from tapatalk about any change in ownership, or in fact, about anything. I know that some of you guys like reading the forum using tapatalk so I have enabled access to the forum via tapatalk, and chose, of course, the Free option.
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 09.38.54.png
As you can see below, as a forum owner you can choose an upgraded type of tapatalk access, or Free. Our forum, ccigt.com, has absolutely no ads if you access it in a browser. I do not intend to sign up for a paid upgrade of tapatalk access.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E