Picture size

Let us know how we're doing, what you want changed, or flag problems.
DavidBarkey Canada

Picture size

Post by DavidBarkey »

Is it just me or are the pictures a lot bigger now ?
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
keith Canada

Re: Picture size

Post by keith »

I noticed the same thing.
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Guys, I have increased just the size of the thumbnail, that is, the initial picture shown in the post. If you click on the picture it will show the larger size that we always had when clicking.

The small thumbnails kinda bothered me. I can change it back if you guys think it's better the way it was.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Eugen wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:04 pm Guys, I have increased just the size of the thumbnail, that is, the initial picture shown in the post. If you click on the picture it will show the larger size that we always had when clicking.

The small thumbnails kinda bothered me. I can change it back if you guys think it's better the way it was.
It's ok with me , just did not understand what was going on .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

Eugen wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:04 pm Guys, I have increased just the size of the thumbnail, that is, the initial picture shown in the post. If you click on the picture it will show the larger size that we always had when clicking.

So I am seeing at least 4 sizes of pictures from about 3"x3" all the way up to over sized (about 3/4 of the picture viewable) that I need to put 2 fingers on the touchpad to drag the pictures to the left to see what is cut off. One such picture is of Bob's new volt meter, which I could not see till I dragged the picture to the left. I am on a chromebook if that matters :hm:

:cheers:
Gordy
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Oops! Ok will fix it tomorrow. Sorry!
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Gordy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:45 pm

So I am seeing at least 4 sizes of pictures from about 3"x3" all the way up to over sized (about 3/4 of the picture viewable) that I need to put 2 fingers on the touchpad to drag the pictures to the left to see what is cut off. One such picture is of Bob's new volt meter, which I could not see till I dragged the picture to the left. I am on a chromebook if that matters :hm:

:cheers:
Gordy
Thats what I am getting on my Chromebook as well . I like the bigger picture , but some are really big .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder