WE need a section dedicated to common questions

Let us know how we're doing, what you want changed, or flag problems.
Harry United States of America

Re: WE need a section dedicated to common questions

Post by Harry »

When I first joined the CCI site, I asked a few questions and I would get replies like use the search engine. So I stopped asking and started searching to find the answers. It helped me learn about the site and how to find answers and helped me learn about other things I found interesting. Sometimes I would start reading and learning and say to myself what was I looking to find out. :43: never the less it helped to educate myself. :peace: Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Harry wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:04 pm When I first joined the CCI site, I asked a few questions and I would get replies like use the search engine. So I stopped asking and started searching to find the answers. It helped me learn about the site and how to find answers and helped me learn about other things I found interesting. Sometimes I would start reading and learning and say to myself what was I looking to find out. :43: never the less it helped to educate myself. :peace: Harry
I agree Harry, I've gotten pretty far off track looking for something but have usually learned something. I think a lot of new users need that little help to get figured out how the sites work.

I will say that I've read quite a few old post's and will say that some of the answers to questions were quite blunt to say the least. I don't think this would work well with today's users.

As a whole, I will say I think garden tractor people are some of the best. :thumbsup:
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
keith Canada

Post by keith »

So now that I have all this used cooking oil from all the fast food restaurants in town, I will need to go to the cooking channel for some meal ideas. :122:
ras101 United States of America

Post by ras101 »

So here's what I am hearing guys... I am very much in support of your answers .. I asked the question i must admit a little tongue in cheek as other sites seem to err that way. Like you I want a site that accepts newcomers, want to help them too, but also learn from each other and move ahead.