AHVFB / AHVFC Hydra vac

Utility blade, snow caster, mower deck, weights, sleeve hitch, 3pt hitch, front end loader, backhoe, and more. Ready made or homemade.
Seabee United States of America

Re: AHVFB / AHVFC Hydra vac

Post by Seabee »

Bob,

I like that setup you have used for the 3 point. I have seen the 3 point shown above. Looks a lot like yours as far as the third link. I would like to see a few shots of the top on your wagon, also.

Thanks!

Bill Moyer
Bill Moyer
BobAfton United States of America

Post by BobAfton »

Spike188 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:51 pm Bob,

I like the way you made the 3rd link a part of the mount. That totaly negates the need for using cylinder depth stops to prevent the hitch from moving while lowering the deck.
Spike, you're right, but since I have a Selector Valve, that wasn't a concern for me, I just wanted the draw bar for the cart/trailer to always be the right height. The design is just a modification of the OEM bracket .
Bob
selector valve (s).jpg
CaseIngersoll 3 point Adapter Bracket.jpg
BobAfton United States of America

Post by BobAfton »

Seabee wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:01 am Bob,

I like that setup you have used for the 3 point. I have seen the 3 point shown above. Looks a lot like yours as far as the third link. I would like to see a few shots of the top on your wagon, also.

Thanks!

Bill Moyer
Bill, my son fabricated the 3 point bracket, I just provided the shop drawings/specs and the blower. (You may have seen my pics on the CCI forum)

Here are more pics of my cart cover made of aluminum with SS hinge. I got tired of wrestling with the old canvas cover and patching it.
Bob
Cart Cover S(2).jpg
Cart Cover S(3).jpg
Cart Cover S(4).jpg
Cart Cover S(6).jpg
Cart Cover S(10).jpg