Needs a project??

Utility blade, snow caster, mower deck, weights, sleeve hitch, 3pt hitch, front end loader, backhoe, and more. Ready made or homemade.
JSinMO United States of America

Re: Needs a project??

Post by JSinMO »

DavidBarkey wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:02 am It is said that you learn more from failure than successes . Based on that , I think I am go for a PHD (piled higher and deeper) in creative tractor accessory building . :rofl:
:rofl: I’m right there with you! I must be a rocket surgeon by now! :rofl:
Harry United States of America

Post by Harry »

That’s right guys. If you succeed at first try try again. Trial and error engineering always worked for me too. :peace: Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
RoamingGnome Canada

Post by RoamingGnome »

DavidBarkey wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm :hm:
I am trying to figure out if the builder is retired or just retreaded.
:rofl:
:rofl: Don't Worry @DavidBarkey - I saw the humour in your comment, :spin: and I love the fact that this forum is so gosh darn friendly and polite when discussing things, even if (when) conversations wander off the beaten path...

I too find inspiration and creative ideas from the most unlikely places (But I don't think my back or kidneys would forgive me if I went off road racing through the forest in a modified "mud mower" :109: )

On different groups and forums I follow - I tend to stay in the shadows, lurking and stealing ideas, like a magpie collecting shiny things and hording them. Despite years of being toughened up by assorted grease monkeys and yard apes living in shops where I've parked my toolbox, my thick skin is getting softer and more delicate with age and retirement. Heck, even my fingernails are usually clean! :giggle:

Life is too short for :fight: things with internet experts on FB groups - you guys are different... :worship:

...in so many ways...
'68 Case 195, '84 Case 446, '88 Ingersoll 222 - and 1965 Case 530ck (fullsize backhoe)
JSinMO United States of America

Post by JSinMO »

RoamingGnome wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:51 am
DavidBarkey wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm :hm:
I am trying to figure out if the builder is retired or just retreaded.
:rofl: Don't Worry @DavidBarkey - I saw the humour in your comment, :spin: and I love the fact that this forum is so gosh darn friendly and polite when discussing things, even if (when) conversations wander off the beaten path...

I too find inspiration and creative ideas from the most unlikely places (But I don't think my back or kidneys would forgive me if I went off road racing through the forest in a modified "mud mower" :109: )

On different groups and forums I follow - I tend to stay in the shadows, lurking and stealing ideas, like a magpie collecting shiny things and hording them. Despite years of being toughened up by assorted grease monkeys and yard apes living in shops where I've parked my toolbox, my thick skin is getting softer and more delicate with age and retirement. Heck, even my fingernails are usually clean! :giggle:

Life is too short for :fight: things with internet experts on FB groups - you guys are different... :worship:

...in so many ways...
Well said! I agree with you 100%, ( even that part about being different :rofl: ).

@Eugen has said more than once that this place will be what we make, and that is very true. I really enjoy coming here and learning, chatting, and sharing what I can! :thumbsup:
FUTZ Canada

Post by FUTZ »

Here's the next mission. Should you choose to take it. Who going to make a CASE version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnnZAmTjYdw
RoamingGnome Canada

Post by RoamingGnome »

FUTZ wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:43 pm Here's the next mission. Should you choose to take it. Who going to make a CASE version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnnZAmTjYdw
:worship: Oh! that IS next level super cool! :thumbsup:
Some serious engineering went into that one :dizzy:
'68 Case 195, '84 Case 446, '88 Ingersoll 222 - and 1965 Case 530ck (fullsize backhoe)
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

oh wow, that's an engineering and fabrication feat! Doubly articulated at that. I'm impressed. :O
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Impressive for sure . I envision a 3 cylinder diesel, rad and battery in the middle , fuel and hydraulic tank in the front , driver in the rear for weight distribution . 3 x 200 series axles plumbed in series and locked in low gear .
Lets see , I have a 3 cylinder Perkins , varial output pump , 1 x 200 axle . Thats a start .
:cuss: :headbash: enough of that , already got to many unfinished projects . :dizzy:
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

DavidBarkey wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:36 pm Impressive for sure . I envision a 3 cylinder diesel, rad and battery in the middle , fuel and hydraulic tank in the front , driver in the rear for weight distribution . 3 x 200 series axles plumbed in series and locked in low gear .
Lets see , I have a 3 cylinder Perkins , varial output pump , 1 x 200 axle . Thats a start .
:cuss: :headbash: enough of that , already got to many unfinished projects . :dizzy:
Your might as well go for 4 drive axles. :letmesee: your own Case Hemtt
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Timj wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:03 pm
DavidBarkey wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:36 pm Impressive for sure . I envision a 3 cylinder diesel, rad and battery in the middle , fuel and hydraulic tank in the front , driver in the rear for weight distribution . 3 x 200 series axles plumbed in series and locked in low gear .
Your might as well go for 4 drive axles. :letmesee: your own Case Hemtt
Yeeees! 16wd! I will personally donate one rear end! 😁
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush: