6-way Valve

Utility blade, snow caster, mower deck, weights, sleeve hitch, 3pt hitch, front end loader, backhoe, and more. Ready made or homemade.
FUTZ Canada

6-way Valve

Post by FUTZ »

The company I work for is ordering some sample 6-way (double selector) valves .

Six way valves are great for adding additional functions (like a grapple) after the directional valve. These valves have six #10 ports and a 12Vdc solenoid. Typically, the two cylinder ports of the DC valve go into the input; the first 2 output ports goes to the original function, and the second 2 output port goes to a new auxiliary function. So the original function (say bucket scoop/dump) works as normal by the lever, and then, when the 6-way is energized, the oil is diverted to the new function (grapple). The new function operates via the bucket lever, and can be 'feathered' just as the original function. Energizing the 6-way can be done by a push button on the lever of the DC valve, or a foot button like the old starter buttons.
6-way.jpg
If anyone is interested, send a PM. They will be about $100 -$130 CND, maybe less. It largely depends on shipping costs.
thebuildist United States of America

Re: 6-way Valve

Post by thebuildist »

They would obviously also work great as a diverter valve between the mid lift and the three-point lift.

Bob
"Never be afraid to try something new. How hard can it be?"
FUTZ Canada

Post by FUTZ »

thebuildist wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:53 pm They would obviously also work great as a diverter valve between the mid lift and the three-point lift.

Bob
Yes, would convert aux function to two separate function; or three or four functions with additional valves; these valves are stackable. It would even be possible to use the aux as a FEL control with just one valve. However, your experience may vary.

I forgot to mention, these will take two or three months to arrive.
FUTZ Canada

Post by FUTZ »

I was looking on Amazon for something and this popped up. Here's the complete package.

https://www.amazon.ca/Hydraulic-Multipl ... 95&sr=8-54

Regards
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Nooooo! I will not pay $800 for that :headbash:

you have any that just "fell off the truck" for 100? :please:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
RoamingGnome Canada

Post by RoamingGnome »

That's a few $$$ for a pre packaged kit - a lot of better hydraulic supply houses will have those sorts of parts sitting on the shelf - and - Princess has a surprising amount of Hyd components in their catalogue too - Always nice to check prices before hand so you don't get sticker shock standing in front of a parts counter.

I'll admit it was a lot easier when buying stuff to fix/modify a customers machine and the bill was going on a company account - doing stuff for myself, well, my wallet is a lot tighter, and when you scrape the dust off to open it up you gotta be careful of the moths that might come out...
'68 Case 195, '84 Case 446, '88 Ingersoll 222 - and 1965 Case 530ck (fullsize backhoe)