trouble with nests

Everything about Kohler, Onan, B&S, Honda, and other engines.
DavidBarkey Canada

trouble with nests

Post by DavidBarkey »

Most of us have had to deal with mouse nest where it should not be . I know I have removed my share of nests from under engine shields and in breather boxes both in tractors , cars and trucks . But this is definitely over the top . :creeper: :52: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
image.png
Dave
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Jancoe United States of America

Re: trouble with nests

Post by Jancoe »

Lol. Idk. But if we're telling stories.... I work at a RV dealership as a service technician. The stuff I see. Lol We had an off the road customer pull in. This older lady stated her fridge was making a strange noise and that it started the night before when she went to bed. It was pulled into my bay. Upon inspection the fridge was running great. So was her buddy from the night before rolled between the side of the fridge cabinet and the sofa. She must have charged it up good before it was put in service.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

Speaking of RV's and women. A number of years ago hubby had the wife take over driving so he could go back and take a nap. She set the autopilot (cruise control) and went back to make a sandwich. Crash

:109: Just tried looking it up :roll: Apparently this has happened more than a few times :headbash:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rv+auto ... e&ie=UTF-8

:cheers:
Gordy
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

@Jancoe @Gordy
:creeper: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dave
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
ras101 United States of America

Post by ras101 »

DavidBarkey wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:32 pm Most of us have had to deal with mouse nest where it should not be . I know I have removed my share of nests from under engine shields and in breather boxes both in tractors , cars and trucks . But this is definitely over the top . :creeper: :52: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
image.png

Dave
So Dave, not a Case but a green one! I keep my go-to tractor in my shed (I have limited covered space and my lawn tractor usually resides there and my others under canvas outside. So I parked my JD 172 for the winter in my shed and come spring it would not start! So you are all thinking well charge the battery to well you should use a case right? Turned out that squirrels had eaten through the wall of my shed and settled into to sleep the winter inside the hood of my JD. They had imported sooo much crap into the hood space and engine it took two to three days of vacuuming and a shot gun ! Yeah I mean that guys as I I cleaned the crap out they were still there hassling me so I resorted to a shotgun to get rid of them! They had literally eaten through the wall of my shed (5/8 inch tongue and grove to access the shed. Lets see how they do since I installed aluminum soffits!