caseingersolltractors.com

Let's face it, we're a small community and we support those who make an effort to find parts or whatever we may need to bring these old tractors to the glory they deserve.
CaseIngersollNE United States of America

Post by CaseIngersollNE »

Great Idea and easy to find section! Thanks
Case Ingersoll Tractors Northeast caseingersolltractors.com Sales, service New and used parts, restorations and more. We stock hundreds of parts and also we can get just about any parts available in a few days if not in stock here. We also have many custom kits and upgrades. Not everything is listed on the website, we add new items every week. Ship 6 days a week all over North America! Our website is much more than a store, lots of photos, info, history and much more check it out! Thanks! caseingersolltractors.com caseingersolltractors.com Ryan link wont work here. TYPE in Browser caseingersolltractors.com
Attachments
Case Ingersoll North East logo sign LLC.jpg
Last edited by CaseIngersollNE on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eugen Canada

Re: caseingersolltractors.com

Post by Eugen »

Good to see you joined us.

By the way I cannot open the site caseingsolltractors.com in a browser, there must be a typo. I guess it must be

Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
ras101 United States of America

Post by ras101 »

I agree with Eugen the URL does not work. Tried several ways to access the site an just get a blocked message. Tried several ways to access even using one of their youtube videos with no joy. Seems that their site is blocked..

So just learnt something about this site! Because of issues with URL tracking I am now running mostly in VPN mode that does not provide my local IP site. It seems that if I run this way with this site I get an error message and if I don't I can access the site. For me, I want to remain incognito so will continue with a VPN log-in but it's your choice.

Ray
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

ras101 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:29 pm I agree with Eugen the URL does not work. Tried several ways to access the site an just get a blocked message. Tried several ways to access even using one of their youtube videos with no joy. Seems that their site is blocked..

So just learnt something about this site! Because of issues with URL tracking I am now running mostly in VPN mode that does not provide my local IP site. It seems that if I run this way with this site I get an error message and if I don't I can access the site. For me, I want to remain incognito so will continue with a VPN log-in but it's your choice.

Ray
Ray, I can see the site
http://caseingersolltractors.com
without a problem.

I do not use vpn myself.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

Great site they have and how to you tube videos.

Noel
CaseIngersollNE United States of America

Post by CaseIngersollNE »

Yes there was a typeo it is caseingersolltractors.com there should be no issue viewing thats the first I have heard, we besides my typing error lol I was having trouble here inserting a link on this site lol caseingersolltractors.com when I "link" here it gives a error. But if you type in your browser caseingersolltractors.com should bring you Thanks again guys