1962 702 Wheel Horse

You're cheating on your Case with another tractor! We want all the dirty details!
Doublet United States of America

1962 702 Wheel Horse

Post by Doublet »

I started working on this tractor a while back and didn't like the way the hood was turning out. Tried to find decent hood. Still haven't found a good one. I finally did find correct seat and other parts. Been setting long enough now needs to be repainted.

Will have to do that soon.

Doublet (Terry)
1.PNG
2.jpg
20160306_153441.jpg
20160305_191806.jpg
"It is all about the history of the tractors. "One tractor at a time"
DavidBarkey Canada

Re: 1962 702 Wheel Horse

Post by DavidBarkey »

Nicely done Terry . looks great . Like all the old tractor .

Dave
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Chad Canada

Post by Chad »

Nice Terry! My grandfather had one since new. He used it to grade around his property after he built his house. It had the plow, a blower, rear discharge mower and a sickle mower.

Some 30+ years later we used it as kids to grade around our property after we built our house. Stout little machines. Not sure where it went but was fun to drive around on it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Doublet United States of America

Post by Doublet »

Chad wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:39 am Nice Terry! My grandfather had one since new. He used it to grade around his property after he built his house. It had the plow, a blower, rear discharge mower and a sickle mower.

Some 30+ years later we used it as kids to grade around our property after we built our house. Stout little machines. Not sure where it went but was fun to drive around on it.

@Chad Maybe you need to track it down. One with those options it would be worth quite a bit. Parts and tractors like these are getting harder and harder to find. And if you find one, they want an arm and a leg for them.
Doublet (Terry)
"It is all about the history of the tractors. "One tractor at a time"
Chad Canada

Post by Chad »

Doublet wrote:
Chad wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:39 am Nice Terry! My grandfather had one since new. He used it to grade around his property after he built his house. It had the plow, a blower, rear discharge mower and a sickle mower.

[mention]Chad[/mention] Maybe you need to track it down. One with those options it would be worth quite a bit. Parts and tractors like these are getting harder and harder to find. And if you find one, they want an arm and a leg for them.
Doublet (Terry)
I'll see what I can find out Terry. I do know the sickle was scrapped at some point (was left outside for a number of years). Would be nice to see it/have the tractor again.