I'm so ashamed

You're cheating on your Case with another tractor! We want all the dirty details!
Timj United States of America

I'm so ashamed

Post by Timj »

My name is Tim, I come here with my head hung low. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed to admit, I have been cheating on my Ingy :oops: Please don't look too down on me :( . I am truly sorry. If you have to throw me out of the club, I understand. :shock:
This is our New Holland 1510
KIMG0143.JPG
It's nice for snow duty and in the woods cutting firewood. Also have a 5ft tiller, mower, and blade. Otherwise it's too big for the yard and too small for much else. :mrgreen:
:creeper: deck's on, blades sharp, let's go it's time to mow :48: :446cart:
Eugen Canada

Re: I'm so ashamed

Post by Eugen »

Ahahaha! I really laughed on this one Tim! But I for one, understand you. I'm sure it's great to have that loader and all the other attachments. I never really got how blowing snow going backwards ever got invented though! 🙂
Last edited by Eugen on Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:

Post by Timj »

Eugen wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:44 pm Ahahaha! I really laughed on this one Tim! But I for one, understand you. I'm sure it's great to have that loader and all the other attachments. I never really got how blowing show going backwards ever got invented though! 🙂
Let me just say, some days it's a pain in the neck, and back.
It's handy set up that way at home or to open up a job site, but I can't blow backwards all day. My wife used to do drive ways in town when we did alot more commercial plowing.
Also3pt blowers are half the price of the front mounts.
Spike188 Canada

Post by Spike188 »

I was ashamed also but couldn't resist looking a gift horse in the mouth. A client of my wife gave her a Wheelhorse with broken back leg.
Wheel horse with no wheels.jpg
After weeks of searching, a new axel was found and the horse was put on the surgical table
Wheel horse upload transmission rs.jpg
Once the horse recovered M mowed with it a couple of times and loved the easy steering of it. I hated it. The lift and travel control levers were opposite of Case and Ingersoll. Changing out the deck and blower took a good hour, strengthening my devotion to CCI equipment even more. Several afternoons were put into tweaking wiring, attachment mounting brackets, and belts before I could in good consciousness put it up for sale.

After a few good snows and waiting for the big one it was put on Kijiji as a
blower, mower package.
Right side.jpg
2 low-ballers made offers and I wasn't going to respond to but being a bit of a clown, I did send back,

"Congradulations you have made the lowest offer so far. Yes, I will sell it for that price but will keep the deck, blower, rear tires, motor and battery."

One replied back "Being a smart ass doesn't look good on you. How much for the deck?"
Wheel horse 60 deck.jpg
A deal had already been made on the package but not picked up yet. I ask the new owner if he wanted to sell the deck. He sold the deck back to me and the low-baller got the deck, with a markup, for handling.

Yes I cheated on CCI but learned they are the best.

Spike
Spike Colt - 9 & 10, Case - 108, 118, 444, 446, 448, 646, 646bh, Ingersoll 4016, 4118AH

Post by Timj »

That's funny, life's too short to not laugh a little.

The New Holland is really my wife's tractor, she bought it on her own. I have a love hate relationship with the thing. The deck is the biggest pain. Have to have the loader on to raise the front wheels to get it slid out. Can hardly drag it. Arms aren't long enough to get the driveshaft on. Everytime I see the green & yeller commercial where you drive over the deck and it hooks itself I think how does that work. Otherwise, it's pretty handy around here, but I'd rather be on my Ingy.
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Spike188 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:22 pm I was ashamed also but couldn't resist looking a gift horse in the mouth. A client of my wife gave her a Wheelhorse with broken back leg.
After weeks of searching, a new axel was found and the horse was put on the surgical table
Once the horse recovered M mowed with it a couple of times and loved the easy steering of it. I hated it. The lift and travel control levers were opposite of Case and Ingersoll. Changing out the deck and blower took a good hour, strengthening my devotion to CCI equipment even more. Several afternoons were put into tweaking wiring, attachment mounting brackets, and belts before I could in good consciousness put it up for sale.
Good job on fixing that wheel horse Spike!
blower, mower package.
2 low-ballers made offers and I wasn't going to respond to but being a bit of a clown, I did send back,
"Congradulations you have made the lowest offer so far. Yes, I will sell it for that price but will keep the deck, blower, rear tires, motor and battery."
One replied back "Being a smart ass doesn't look good on you. How much for the deck?"
A deal had already been made on the package but not picked up yet. I ask the new owner if he wanted to sell the deck. He sold the deck back to me and the low-baller got the deck, with a markup, for handling.
Haha, that's funny! A guy low-balled me on the 220 I had for sale. I don't know why I had the patience, but explained to him about the tractor and all the attachments, and how good they are, and how they're all hydraulic, and that his offer is crazy low and how indecent that was. After a few messages back and forth he increased his offer by a lot, and was practically begging me to not sell to someone else. However, someone else already shook hands with me on a number. I was sorry and he was sorry, but hey, that's the price you pay sometimes for low-balling. :D
Spike
I completely agree!
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
Chad Canada

Post by Chad »

Spike188 wrote:I was ashamed also but couldn't resist looking a gift horse in the mouth. A client of my wife gave her a Wheelhorse with broken back leg.

blower, mower package.
Right side.jpg

Wheel horse 60 deck.jpg

Spike
Spike, hilarious post, and I couldn't agree more! I too will be selling my 1991 520H soon. They are very well built machines, and I'd probably be keeping it if it weren't for the Case obsession lol. The opposite controls is my biggest peeve - has gotten me intro trouble once or twice before. The other is the sideways engine orientation - sucks grass into cooling fins constantly, and blows grass everywhere - including all over me. And it's a bit overkill for my needs. But the armrests sure are nice, and easy to steer for sure.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

crazycase Great Britain

Post by crazycase »

Spike
Great post :D
How could any members be mad at you, it's life :o
The blue loader well that's your wife's you just have to maintain it
:arrow: When you say "the front caster is twice as much"
I think of that saying on the TV "Pay me now or later" :lol:
The Wheel Horse, Dad got one of those when the Case keep eating the belts
So a few summers ago he was in the hospital so being the outstanding young man that I'am :lol:
I got the Wheel Horse out Started down the long straight· away 3rd or 4 gear don't remember
but at the end BIG PINE TREES I reached for the slow me down handle and nope not on my Case
Then I tell myself hit the clutch pedal with side is that on, needless to say I drove right threw the pine trees
Didn't feel so good but I hit it at light speed so hardy any damage to the trees there were no horses hunt in this incandesce
Good deal are out there sometimes you have to bend with the wind.

cc