Lost all information on iphone

Shoot the breeze here.
DavidBarkey Canada

Re: Lost all information on iphone

Post by DavidBarkey »

Propane57 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:48 am Well well well, holy cats, jumpins, and I can’t believe it. My son was over last nite and got all the lost pictures and information back on the phone. I have no idea how he did it. Some things look a little different, but everything is there and works. And still only at 13.2 gb. So looks like all good for now. :phew:

Noel
I knew there was a good reason we had those money pits other than giving us grandchildren . :thumbsup:
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

DavidBarkey wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:16 am
Propane57 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:48 am Well well well, holy cats, jumpins, and I can’t believe it. My son was over last nite and got all the lost pictures and information back on the phone. I have no idea how he did it. Some things look a little different, but everything is there and works. And still only at 13.2 gb. So looks like all good for now. :phew:

Noel
I knew there was a good reason we had those money pits other than giving us grandchildren . :thumbsup:
A good wake up here. Going to have to get the daughter to help me back up my phone. Nothing in it would be the end of the world to loose, but it would sure be a lot of fun to have to go back and find all the CCI stuff again. @Propane57 I think you're phone is close to full, and this is a warning.
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace:
MattA United States of America

Post by MattA »

I back my android based phone up on my computer and a usb drive. Simple as plugging in the usb cord and copying over the files. I also keep my files on a memory card inserted into my phone. Unfortunately apple does not have memory card slots in there phones. You can also do cloud based backups (the data is on a server somewhere not in the literal clouds). I also used to have an app that would automatically backup my phones files to my computer using the wireless internet.
Ingersoll 4016