Strange people

Shoot the breeze here.
Harry United States of America

Strange people

Post by Harry »

A freind of mine sent me a txt about someone selling Case Ingersoll parts on Facebook. He sent the link so I could view the pics, but since I'm not a member I could not reply. I sent a txt back to my friend telling him to get the address or a number to reach the party selling the parts. He replied that he sent my number to reach me and I was interested. Later that day my friend asked if he had called and I said no. So he messaged him again with my number and he never replied. He must not be interested in selling his stuff or he would of at least called ot txted me.
This is being sold in Niagara Falls, NY and I believe I know the guy who is selling the parts, which he claims he is liquidating. I even txted the guy who I'm thinking it is and he didn't reply. I've directed people to him and they have purchased tractor parts from him. It appears he has two 4016 parts tractors, wheel weights, hydra bagger, many mowing decks, a cab, a 448 and parts he says that are not listed.
There are linsted under Case Ingersoll Parts and attachments, in Niagara Falls, NY if anyone wants to check them out.

Keep the Peace :peace: :cop:
Harry
1973 444, 1974 644, 1976 446, 1977 646, 1986 226
JSinMO United States of America

Re: Strange people

Post by JSinMO »

There are so many goofy situations out there these days who knows what the deal is. Maybe it’s a scam, maybe the guy changed his mind, maybe he just likes screwing with people. Hate to think that way but you almost have to. I hope it’s as simple as the fella was busy or his internet was out and you’ll hear from him tomorrow.

Post by Harry »

A spoke to a friend I referred the seller to and he purchased some implements from him. He was looking for some tire chains and was going to reach out to him for them and get back to me. That was yesterday and I have not heard back from him yet. Time will tell what the story is!

Harry
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

As I said before @Harry if something is for you it'll get to you. I really believe that. Two days ago I noticed on the marketplace someone had 80 feet of 8/3 teck90 cable listed for $145. I've been on the lookout for direct bury cable for the last two years, and can tell you this is a good price and it was exactly the length I needed to bring 220 for welding to the garage. Sent a message that I want to buy it and the lady told me someone else asked before me and she'd let me know if it doesn't work out with that person. I was almost 100% positive that it's gone, as this type of cable goes fast specially at this price. So I told my wife that I missed again a good chance to get such cable and I should install a notifier of sorts. Well, what do you know, the lady tells me about one hour later the other fellow said it's not the length he needs so I ended up getting it. :violin:

You'll see, if it's for you it'll make it to your yard. :cheers:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Eugen wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:16 am As I said before @Harry if something is for you it'll get to you. I really believe that. Two days ago I noticed on the marketplace someone had 80 feet of 8/3 teck90 cable listed for $145. I've been on the lookout for direct bury cable for the last two years, and can tell you this is a good price and it was exactly the length I needed to bring 220 for welding to the garage. Sent a message that I want to buy it and the lady told me someone else asked before me and she'd let me know if it doesn't work out with that person. I was almost 100% positive that it's gone, as this type of cable goes fast specially at this price. So I told my wife that I missed again a good chance to get such cable and I should install a notifier of sorts. Well, what do you know, the lady tells me about one hour later the other fellow said it's not the length he needs so I ended up getting it. :violin:

You'll see, if it's for you it'll make it to your yard. :cheers:
Sweet score :congrats: .
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder

Post by Harry »

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/for/d/ni ... 65761.html
Same person from FB is now adversiting on CL.
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
I’ve been a collector for years and I’m no longer doing that . Pictured are the big ticket items such as center discharge decks , hydraulic decks , case decks , Ingersoll Bagger , Ingersoll snow-caster, soft cab for 400-4000 series , running 446 and project chassis . I have many new parts not pictured , belts , fittings , hardware blades , spare engines in need of service or rebuilds . Items not pictured will be “throw ins “ for those making purchase of items pictured . I’m open to offers for the entire lot . I will only sell tractors as is or complete pallet as is. Really don’t have the patience for tire kickers , if I don’t respond to your message it’s most like because the info is provided in the ad . I’m very reasonable to work with . If it’s not pictured I probably don’t have it. I can easily deliver any of these items locally within after payment. Starting price of items is $100

I'm going to see if I can get the 448 with a center dischage deck. I don't have either for my collection.
Harry
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Hope you get it @Harry ! :42:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:

Post by Harry »

I sent the seller an email via C/L but still has not replied, which does not surprise me.

Harry
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Does anyone one here have any experience with the centre discharge decks ?
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

DavidBarkey wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:43 pm Does anyone one here have any experience with the centre discharge decks ?
Don't have any experience with them. They seem to be popular with people that run sweepers.
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace: