Internet structure problems

Shoot the breeze here.
JSinMO United States of America

Re: Internet structure problems

Post by JSinMO »

You can never be fully prepared for every scenario, but being generally prepared can help in a lot of them. I try to keep the things my parents and grandparents did and the stories of how they lived and got through hard time on very little in my mind so I can try to implement them in our life. Keeping a garden, remember how to can food, hunting, fishing, being able to fix things on my own, etc. Keeping a good state of mind is huge too. If and when a disaster of some type occurs it comes down to doing the best you can, with what you have, where you are. A lot of us should feel pretty lucky for the abilities and knowledge we have, they are worth quite a bit.

There’s a ramble for you!
propane1 Canada

Re: Internet structure problems

Post by propane1 »

JSinMO wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:58 pm You can never be fully prepared for every scenario, but being generally prepared can help in a lot of them. I try to keep the things my parents and grandparents did and the stories of how they lived and got through hard time on very little in my mind so I can try to implement them in our life. Keeping a garden, remember how to can food, hunting, fishing, being able to fix things on my own, etc. Keeping a good state of mind is huge too. If and when a disaster of some type occurs it comes down to doing the best you can, with what you have, where you are. A lot of us should feel pretty lucky for the abilities and knowledge we have, they are worth quite a bit.

There’s a ramble for you!

Great ramble JSinMO

Noel