Fuel prices.

Shoot the breeze here.
propane1 Canada

Fuel prices.

Post by propane1 »

Holy cats and Jumpins, went up again today. :pullhair: :43: :42: :45: Prices are per litre.

Noel
Attachments
5AB059F2-FFC4-4FD1-AC8F-CA8B478ACD86.png
Eugen Canada

Re: Fuel prices.

Post by Eugen »

:109: :headbash:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
DavidBarkey Canada

Post by DavidBarkey »

Both the oil giants and the government will use every and any excuse to screw us at the pumps . Any crises somewhere in the world and they jack the prices up . They report billions in profit each year . Yet a lot of the independents can be as much as 20 cents per litre cheaper . Vehicles in our country are No longer a major source of pollution. Tech. and drive clean programs fixed that . Carbon is being produced by tons every where and always has been . That is not as much a problem as the reduction of carbon stores (trees) being removed . This carbon tax crap is doing nothing but screwing people at the pumps . I don't see anymore trees being planted from all that $$ there collecting . I beleave in the science , I beleave in climate change , yes it is real we need to do something about it . But a "Carbon Tax " does nothing ! Majority or the pollution comes from 3rd world countries now , address that and plant more :cuss: trees to replace all that have been cut down in the last 2 centuries .
Thats my rant for the day .

Dave
Dave
Mad Tractor Builder
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

Yea, great rant Dave. Carbon tax is to fill politicians pockets. That’s why you don’t see any trees being planted. And the governments are telling businesses to put their prices up, so they can get more tax dollars. Hehe. I doubt they do that. But it wouldn’t surprise me if they did.
There, small rant, mixed in with some rambling. Hehehehe.

Noel
Last edited by propane1 on Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

I’m doin my part Dave. I’m growin trees. First time for me ever doing this. Hehe. They all might die. But I’m having some fun. Oak trees. Picked up the acorns last fall. Off my sister in laws tree.
Every morning I come into garage I say, morning tractors and trees. Hehe.

Noel
Attachments
C7711144-6D1F-4E53-ADE1-94A31D54FCC2.jpeg
AEDCD08F-3F47-40E3-A839-1C97A1F1D0CE.jpeg
Eugen Canada

Post by Eugen »

Noel, that's really awesome! I got some a big oak tree in the brush next to our house and there are seedlings around it. I was thinking of transplanting one to our property, but growing one from acorn beats that!!! I might do that with our toddler, as a thing for him to remember when he grows up and I no longer am here. :violin:
Case 224, 444, 644, 680E
Kubota B26 :blush:
propane1 Canada

Post by propane1 »

One of the trees spouted the same day my grandson was born, 8 weeks and 3 days ago. So that’s his tree.

Noel
Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

An old saying I heard probably 50 years ago.
What do the government and the mob have in common? Answer, they both think the money in your wallet belongs to them.

What is the difference between the government and the mob? Answer, the government passes Laws to make it legal to take (steel) your money.
Someone once said, "Those who fail to study history, are doomed to repeat it." So those who did pay attention to history saw this coming, when covid hit and the US government ramped up the money printing presses and handing it all out. Sure it helped people out who were stuck at home and out of work due to lockdowns. BUT Inflation is the inevitable result of that policy. As nothing was produced to add value to the money being printed.

Sure there has always been money grubbers who will take advantage of any situation to take in more money. This fuels the conspiracy theory that covid was engineered so money could be made by producing vaccines. Ever wonder how the vaccine was produced so quickly? Maybe it was developed along side of covid engineering process :spin: Yes a lot of people have died from it, But I think we all know some people value your money more than they value your life, like the street thug who will shot you dead for your wallet. The big money grubbers at the top are the same but don't have to face you to kill you. AND the vaccine does NOT stop you from getting covid, it just reduces the effects from it. And like the flu shots, covid booster's may be a forever thing to look forward to $$$$.

Talk about rambling :109:

:cheers:
Gordy
Gordy United States of America

Post by Gordy »

OPP's forgot to ramble about the tree part ;)

In april of 88 I bought 10 acres, with about 8 of it open field. I spent $2,000 on seedling from the Soil and Water Conservation District. Then collecting acorns, horseshoe chestnuts and black walnuts to plant as well as rescuing seedlings from job sites before they were bulldozed under. Apparently the oaks dont like my black gumbo soil, out of the pails of acorns I put in the ground I only see 4 oak trees out there. The walnuts and horse shoe chestnuts on the other hand are doing great, and with the help of the squirrels they are multiplying. Just wish the squirrels would respect the lawn and garden and not plant there ;)

:cheers:
Gordy
Timj United States of America

Post by Timj »

Propane57 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:55 am I’m doin my part Dave. I’m growin trees. First time for me ever doing this. Hehe. They all might die. But I’m having some fun. Oak trees. Picked up the acorns last fall. Off my sister in laws tree.
Every morning I come into garage I say, morning tractors and trees. Hehe.

Noel
Must be nice and warm in your garage, them trees don't even know it's winter :48:
:446cart: let's go, it's finally time to blow. :peace: